https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Potential Newbie Collector (Good miniature manufacturers)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

DollWizard92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Potential Newbie Collector (Good miniature manufacturers)

Post by DollWizard92 »

Hello friends,

I am thinking about collecting miniature dolls. I have seen a few dolls on this website and places like Etsy; however, I am curious if there are manufacturers that sell realistic miniatures and accessories. I am really interested in a wide variety of both male and female dolls as well as a variety in terms of ethnicity and such. I am mainly looking for handheld dolls rather than the bigger mini dolls.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Potential Newbie Collector (Good miniature manufacturers)

Post by gogodolls »

DollWizard92 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:26 pm Hello friends,

I am thinking about collecting miniature dolls. I have seen a few dolls on this website and places like Etsy; however, I am curious if there are manufacturers that sell realistic miniatures and accessories. I am really interested in a wide variety of both male and female dolls as well as a variety in terms of ethnicity and such. I am mainly looking for handheld dolls rather than the bigger mini dolls.
Welcome to the TDF DollWizard92! :multi:

Here is a thread that lists most sites that sell mini dolls. viewtopic.php?t=42961 :thumbs_up:

https://giantoy.com/ is where I bought most of my dolls. Sometimes, on Aliexpress.com, you can find small treasures at very good prices! :wink:

Hope this helps you in your research! :D
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Re: Potential Newbie Collector (Good miniature manufacturers)

Post by Leather by Lee »

DollWizard92, we play with all kinds of small dolls in here, from Barbie to TBleague/Phicen to Monster high and Rainbow High.
Float around the forum and if you se something you like ask the poster about it.

Also it depends on where in the world you live on what vendors you would want to use. For international vendor I would use Giantoy.com and amazon.com. I would never trust ebay again, have never used ali express.

As for accessories, if in the states i recommend BigBadToyStore

Some of the Phicen bodies are about $10 cheaper than Giantoy.com

Phicen puts out one black male figure but no black female. Hot toys and other brands have better selection of black bodies and characters.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

INFORMATIONS