teddy-babes.com

Teddy babes ultra

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Teddy babes ultra

Post by motion »

does anybody know if they come with anal entry, like the other ones they advertise in their website? :?: :?: :?:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Teddy babes ultra

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think they do. But I don't have an ultra model so hopefully someone who does can verify this.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:01 am I think they do. But I don't have an ultra model so hopefully someone who does can verify this.
hopefully they themselves can answer, but I doubt it! :mrgreen:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Yes, the Ultra models have a rear entry. I have all three models. Beverly, Robyn, and Sheba. Bought in that order
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:06 pm Yes, the Ultra models have a rear entry. I have all three models. Beverly, Robyn, and Sheba. Bought in that order
Excellent! Thank you for your reply Bunnyboybob! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

motion wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:01 pm does anybody know if they come with anal entry, like the other ones they advertise in their website? :?: :?: :?:

Both the Deluxe and Ulta do have one, but it is so small I can barely get a finger in there.
How are you guys suppose to squeeze your weiners in there? They would have to be made of steel.
Plus there's no cloth sleeve like the "V". Frankly I'm not a fan of my BF putting his thing up my butt.
That's only for Birthday sex.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

New_Possibility_106
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by New_Possibility_106 »

Yeah, how well do the TB entries work for actual use?

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote:
motion wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:01 pm does anybody know if they come with anal entry, like the other ones they advertise in their website? :?: :?: :?:

Both the Deluxe and Ulta do have one, but it is so small I can barely get a finger in there.
How are you guys suppose to squeeze your weiners in there? They would have to be made of steel.
Plus there's no cloth sleeve like the "V". Frankly I'm not a fan of my BF putting his thing up my butt.
Mine all have cloth sleeves in the rear. I slide a broom handle up there to get them to stand up, usually in a corner.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:22 pm
ChaseTruth TJ wrote:

Mine all have cloth sleeves in the rear. I slide a broom handle up there to get them to stand up, usually in a corner.
Sorry. I guess I never really gave them a good look then. I don't use them for sex, so I didn't know about the anal sleeve.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

INFORMATIONS