teddy-babes.com

Anthro Teddy Babes - EW could dominate the market w/ these!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anthro Teddy Babes - EW could dominate the market w/ the

Post by Invo »

Lol, tbh I wouldn't trust myself to try to mod my girls. If I could get a cheaper 'throw-away' doll to see if I could successfully pull off a mod, buuuut I'm not the most competent sewer and think I might end up botching a whole several hunred dollar doll in the process

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Invo wrote:Lol, tbh I wouldn't trust myself to try to mod my girls. If I could get a cheaper 'throw-away' doll to see if I could successfully pull off a mod, buuuut I'm not the most competent sewer and think I might end up botching a whole several hunred dollar doll in the process
It definitely takes confidence and artistic knowledge, I wouldn't recommend doing mods if you think you would botch the process. But I still recommend doing it for anyone that knows they're stuff or is ready to learn the stuff...
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

Hi! Newbie here.
I've been looking for my first doll and decided on a plush doll. Mostly because my partner thinks realistic looking ones are creepy and she's afraid they'll go Chucky in the night. But also because I want an anthro doll and a plush doll seems like it's the easiest way to do so.
I've definitely come across Kinky Plush / PeculiarArtCo, and BigSexyPlush as ones that would actually make an anthro doll I'm wanting.
I contacted Teddy Babes and they said they're not set up to make anthro dolls.
I've also contacted a few other independent makers I found through Etsy or fb, but they either don't do "nsfw" commissions, or don't do anthro plush.
If I do end up commissioning one I'll for sure be updating y'all. But in the meantime I've heard right from Teddy Babes that it won't be them doing it! Haha

setrack

Post by setrack »

you could always try ... http://www.textiledoll.com/

he do special orders ,

my three are Teddy Babes

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

setrack wrote:you could always try ... http://www.textiledoll.com/

he do special orders
I'll try contacting them. Thanks!

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Shaeffer wrote:Hi! Newbie here.
I've been looking for my first doll and decided on a plush doll. Mostly because my partner thinks realistic looking ones are creepy and she's afraid they'll go Chucky in the night. But also because I want an anthro doll and a plush doll seems like it's the easiest way to do so.
I've definitely come across Kinky Plush / PeculiarArtCo, and BigSexyPlush as ones that would actually make an anthro doll I'm wanting.
I contacted Teddy Babes and they said they're not set up to make anthro dolls.
I've also contacted a few other independent makers I found through Etsy or fb, but they either don't do "nsfw" commissions, or don't do anthro plush.
If I do end up commissioning one I'll for sure be updating y'all. But in the meantime I've heard right from Teddy Babes that it won't be them doing it! Haha
Fair! If youre set on anthro then, I think Kinky Plush is your best option then! BSP is great but has like 6 month wait times and pretty high prices, while KP dolls are surprisingly super cheap and more widely available

Otherwise, Teddy Babes are gonna be the best plush dolls on the market tbh

Show your partner and see what they think! Tbh my girlfriend adores our two dolls, thinks of them as big sexy stuffed animals and is surprisingly super loving with both of them, so TB's are a good call!
20210605_142658.jpg
20210605_142658.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 649 times

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

setrack wrote:you could always try ... http://www.textiledoll.com/
I sent them an email.

I also tried contacting SoftSculptureArt thanks to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=111279
(here's a direct link to their etsy front page, the other link seemed to be dead https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoftSculptureArt)
Invo wrote: Fair! If youre set on anthro then, I think Kinky Plush is your best option then! BSP is great but has like 6 month wait times and pretty high prices, while KP dolls are surprisingly super cheap and more widely available

Otherwise, Teddy Babes are gonna be the best plush dolls on the market tbh

Show your partner and see what they think! Tbh my girlfriend adores our two dolls, thinks of them as big sexy stuffed animals and is surprisingly super loving with both of them, so TB's are a good call
Kinky Plush/PeculiarArt or BSP are probably going to be where I end up getting it from.

I already contacted Teddy Babes and they told me: "we're not set up at the moment to offer such a specialized custom design." Which is fine because I showed my partner and she definitely said too creepy! lol

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Teddy Babes are not stuffed animals. They are (stuffed) very pretty Babes ready to help you with your every need.
Sample:
Attachments
Elisa, Pamela and Audrey.JPG
Elisa, Pamela and Audrey.JPG (127.53 KiB) Viewed 621 times

Mrbooboo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Anthro Teddy Babes - EW could dominate the market w/ these!

Post by Mrbooboo »

I think some innovations they could do is, different skin tones, like a tan skin tone, it's nice that they finally added Diana back but it would be great if they had a medium color, and then a few body types like thick/ big hips body or small breast again. And lastly, they really need to fix the seams in the face. You can't really tell when you order the doll on the website that there are seams in the face, but when you get the doll, she has so many different lines in her face it kind of looks like Frankenstein. I think they wanted the face to have more depth with that design but they still have flat faces just with a bunch of seams, so they might as well get rid of the extra seams

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Please, no disinformation on the faces of Teddy Babes. They do not have Roman noses, but the faces are not flat.
There are only three stich lines on the faces of Teddy Babes. One vertical under the mouth, and one each on the cheeks, like a cat's mustache. They are cute.
Taking a photo with flash, the lines disappear. When interacting with the Doll, the lines disappear, because she is warm and beautiful. Looking at her big, beautiful eyes, I am thankful to have her in my arms.
Please, examine the pictures of my Babes above.

New_Possibility_106
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by New_Possibility_106 »

I think it would be really interesting to see actual anthro dolls, rather than just plain animal. I feel luke that's something that could get a lot of business.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

New_Possibility_106 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:12 pm I think it would be really interesting to see actual anthro dolls, rather than just plain animal. I feel luke that's something that could get a lot of business.
Since starting this thread a while back, Kinky Plush has entered the scene

They do a good amount of anthro dolls, and have really solid custom designs too

It's to the point where if/when i get another doll, I gotta pass up Eighth Wonder in favor of a KP

All their sales are hosted on Discord too, very modern set up: https://discord.gg/danUz24Exf
bt.jpeg
bt.jpeg (235.9 KiB) Viewed 195 times
bt2.jpg
bt2.jpg (260.6 KiB) Viewed 195 times
bt3.jpg
bt3.jpg (48.25 KiB) Viewed 195 times
bt4.jpg
bt4.jpg (88.37 KiB) Viewed 195 times

INFORMATIONS