sanhuiofficial.com

AIO 145-#8 Incoming

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
hardwiguy

Re: AIO 145-#8 Incoming

Post by hardwiguy »

ColdWaffles wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:15 pm
hardwiguy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:44 pm I just did a quick price comparison with My Robot Doll vs. Sanhui's official store, and the price difference was pretty noticable: $3,738 direct from Sanhui versus $4,044 on My Robot Doll. A few confusing things though: even though Sanhui's site's homepage mentioned their new shrugging shoulders feature, it wasn't listed as an option on their site, although it was on MRD's site. One other accessory/feature that wasn't listed on Sanhui's site was the so-called Realistic Tongue, and the big one, I couldn't find a way to add the moveable jaw on Sanhui's site. Maybe they'd end up being closer in price with those features selected, but again, I didn't see the options on Sanhui's site. Sanhui Mike, if you're reading this, could you help explain? Or ColdWaffles, did you see something that I missed?
The new flexi skeleton has the shrugging shoulder feature already included. The realistic tongue comes with the adjustable mouth option that I had the option of selecting when I was picking my doll(I think its only available for certain heads).
Interesting.. I chose the same model you did (I believe!) the AIO 145 #8, but didn't see any adjustable mouth option on Sanhui's site, just MRD's site.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

hardwiguy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:09 pm
hardwiguy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:44 pm I just did a quick price comparison with My Robot Doll vs. Sanhui's official store, and the price difference was pretty noticable: $3,738 direct from Sanhui versus $4,044 on My Robot Doll. A few confusing things though: even though Sanhui's site's homepage mentioned their new shrugging shoulders feature, it wasn't listed as an option on their site, although it was on MRD's site. One other accessory/feature that wasn't listed on Sanhui's site was the so-called Realistic Tongue, and the big one, I couldn't find a way to add the moveable jaw on Sanhui's site. Maybe they'd end up being closer in price with those features selected, but again, I didn't see the options on Sanhui's site. Sanhui Mike, if you're reading this, could you help explain? Or ColdWaffles, did you see something that I missed?
The new flexi skeleton has the shrugging shoulder feature already included. The realistic tongue comes with the adjustable mouth option that I had the option of selecting when I was picking my doll(I think its only available for certain heads).
Interesting.. I chose the same model you did (I believe!) the AIO 145 #8, but didn't see any adjustable mouth option on Sanhui's site, just MRD's site.
Oops, my mistake. I think for Sanhui's AIO options, the adjustable head is already included in the purchase. When you're on the order product page, if you look at the very bottom where your order details are, you can see head : with adjustable mouth is on there automatically

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Thanks again for all your support my friend, I really appreciate it!

Mike.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

I was definitely looking at the same doll you were, the #8 head, so maybe I missed something or my ad-blocked removed an option available. I'll check again with my ad blocker turned off.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

The only thing I see here is a doll representing an underage girl.

Is this the new norm? Look at her face, that's a 13 maybe 14 year old girl....

Ok the boobs and overall figure have somewhat 18+ features, but...... in the modern day world, it is a fact that genetics have brought underage girls to have features that back in the day, only late 20's early 30's women had.....

And when I read responses saying " cute " that further clarifies the reality that there is actually a basis for justification on underage looking dolls on this website??????????????

come on guys.

Yes I have an SM 150L, but the face doesn't represent an underage girl nor does her body!!!!!!!!

Severely disappointed in this whole thread.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Well, it took longer than I expected, but it was inevitable.

I too, am very disappointed.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

I would say let's keep our opinions about underage faces out of the thread and let TDF moderate. That's their job.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

And lets all stop using the word "Cute". Apparently it's secret code for "Child like doll".

I really shouldn't have skipped that orientation.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS