SexDollAmerica.com

Tier lists! One for manufacturers, one for vendors, one for material,and what ever else

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
pmendoza502
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tier lists! One for manufacturers, one for vendors, one for material,and what ever else

Post by pmendoza502 »

Hello!

Forum newb here.
I just wanted to say, this is a great forum with a great wealth of information.
It has been fun to read all the posts and try to gather and research all the info needed to make an informed decision and purchase.

Much like my other hobbies (sim racing, archery, computers, cars, car parts, tools, etc) research is always a rabbit hole. Im lucky to have the time to really dig into the wealth of knowledge stuffed into this forum, but i currently only have that time now due to certain unusual circumstances. Covid got me deeper into both sim racing and archery thanks to having too much time on my hands and while life has somewhat gone back to normal over the majority of last year, i once again find myself with extra time on my hands these last 2 weeks i had not had all last year.

One great thing to come out of these past few years is the Tier List. Everyone seemed to have created one for a good number of things. They were so prevalent last year for everything from cars, car parts, laptops, computers, computer parts, tvs, even office chairs! You name it, and i can almost guarantee, someone made a tier list.

My suggestion is for tier lists that would be relevant to new or aspiring doll enthusiasts.
Polls can be taken and a list can be made from the results.
It might even help manufacturers learn what features, standards innovations and qualty people are wanting, and vendors with what promotions, offer, pricing and customer service standards they should be implementing.

I think this has helped the simracing community quite a bit and think every hobby needs a tier list.

Thanks for reading my rather lengthy post!

INFORMATIONS