Starpery.com

Any voice command apps to play certain files?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollFinn

Any voice command apps to play certain files?

Post by DollFinn »

So don't know if this is talked about anywhere and you can send me a link if so, but basically I was thinking of an idea of having certain audio tracks that could be played using certain voice commands.

For example if you had a bunch of different files that were moaning noises in varying degrees of intensity you could map a certain phrase that would switch between the particular files to have a little bit more interactive audio with your sessions.

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Any voice command apps to play certain files?

Post by Christines Man »

I gave up on doing speech recognition, so no actual voice commands, but this seems close to your idea:

https://github.com/ChristinesMan/ChristineAI

jmichaell681
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jmichaell681 »

Voice Attack is the way to go - www.voiceattack.com. I'm still working on a project like what you're describing (intensity levels etc..). VA is pretty straight forward once you get the hang of it. If you're into programming (even just a little bit) you can actually do some cool things with it.

Edit: I believe if you search this forum, you can find some threads on using the app.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I wrote a program in C++ to play sound files over a period of time to emulate a sexual experience.
But I wholeheartedly agree speech recognition is currently not very good run locally.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I successfully did this with an AI Tech head. I downloaded MP3's of women moaning into the software and gave each one a different vocal command. Her mouth didn't sync with the audio but she still looked around and blinked. In the end, I found it was less cumbersome to just have a Bluetooth speaker under her wig with a moaning MP3 of gradually increasing intensity. It took me out of the moment to command a different level of arousal.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Technician wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:27 pm I wrote a program in C++ to play sound files over a period of time to emulate a sexual experience.
But I wholeheartedly agree speech recognition is currently not very good run locally.
:thumbs_up:

:multi:

Reflog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Reflog »

Great ideas! Has anyone heard of a way to change the moaning feature in the new dolls? My “Amy” Starpery doll has this feature but the “girl” sounds 16 and she has an Asian accent. Big turnoff!

stratzilla setz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stratzilla setz »

Ever heard of the VRM vtuber character format? There’s something built into it that is able to make decent mouth phonemes and sync them with microphone/audio source input. I think the format is open source, but if you can get that half of the equation, and combine it with text to speech, that could be brilliant.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I would second the use of Voice Attack for responding to voice commands.
As jmichaell681 mentioned you can do some programming with tokens and variables to do some cool things.
I messed around with it a few years ago and made a simple chat bot...

Devit

Post by Devit »

I tried speech recognition and media recording in the past and as I know:
You can create your own media with sound and video. And it works OFFLINE. (see gif of video :roll: )
But text-to-speach or speach-to-text works NOT OFFLINE.
- You may be able to say "play file-1" and stop the recognition
- But how to start the recognition to say "play file-2"

For demonstration it recorded online because I needed some sound and used free media in youtube.

INFORMATIONS