sexyrealsexdolls.com

The Softmary Z cup breast forms are amazing and I need them

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
loudaguirre
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: The Softmary Z cup breast forms are amazing and I need them

Post by loudaguirre »

Man, that image fills me with urges. You can't convince me you haven't at least thought about what it would be like to be in a room with more than one like that.

SinaJiX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SinaJiX »

Jeez, those Z cups look incredible. If I wasn't broke and investing in a project of my own, I'd go all in on those. Truly a boob-lovers dream.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

loudaguirre wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:40 pm Man, that image fills me with urges. You can't convince me you haven't at least thought about what it would be like to be in a room with more than one like that.
One pair at a time is enough! Heaven on Earth! I cum so hard when Yulia these on.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

SinaJiX wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:41 pm Jeez, those Z cups look incredible. If I wasn't broke and investing in a project of my own, I'd go all in on those. Truly a boob-lovers dream.
Save up! They are worth it! :D
Attachments
0E4C8B29-EDB9-4B35-BC86-1344767D183F.png
0E4C8B29-EDB9-4B35-BC86-1344767D183F.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 882 times
Viva la megaboobs!

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

These are the Roayner z cups with a 151cm bust :glou:
Attachments
D83C4865-4C5C-4FE1-BD9A-515E5060D8EB.jpeg
D83C4865-4C5C-4FE1-BD9A-515E5060D8EB.jpeg (242.77 KiB) Viewed 859 times
8B39CB24-CA13-44D6-86C7-FC8DD6039E42.jpeg
8B39CB24-CA13-44D6-86C7-FC8DD6039E42.jpeg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 859 times
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Mrs. Apec is a gem! Put a ring on it!
Viva la megaboobs!

Macgirlver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: The Softmary Z cup breast forms are amazing and I need t

Post by Macgirlver »

CF wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:55 pm
SuckItTrebek wrote:
Macgirlver wrote:Image

They're here.

I'm... going to need several minutes.
You gonna share deets on these giant hoohas or what? :P
I understand what he is going through. Both his brain and his crotch are overwhelmed.

These are life-changing boobs. The orgasms they create will drain you beyond anything you could ever imagine.

Give him time. :)
Okay. So,

1. I am surprisingly very much alive, despite Mrs. Macgirlver's many attempts to smother me in our bed.
2. Between work, buying other parts for her (and a few new friends :wink:), and getting up to A.I. shenanigans, life hasn't given me many opportunities to come back here.

All the same, a review is long overdue:

The Deets
I got the XX cups from Softmary, cotton filled. I remember getting home and seeing the package, and it was in pretty bad shape when it arrived on our doorstep. I've heard my fair share of horror stories involving UPS, Fedex, and sex dolls, but honestly when you order "giant boobs" and the box is hanging on for dear life because the delivery person clearly had a difficult time carrying it up the stairs and boobage is literally bulging out of the seams, it's a pretty promising sign that what is in the box are, in fact, giant boobs. (Every future delivery from them has been intact and sealed tight though, so I really don't have any complaints.)

Also, they really do put the "soft" in Softmary - other breastforms I've bought were either rock hard or the material didn't feel remotely like skin. Softmary's silicone feels closer to most of the other silicone things we have around the house, about the same texture and consistency of Bad Dragon's extra soft silicone that they use for packers and masturbators, or a silicone pot holder. If you have none of those things around the house, think extra thick silly putty. She's really squishy (and since it has been a year now I should mention, they've held up extremely well to everyday wear and tear).

I wasn't joking about needing several minutes though. Before buying the XX cups Mrs. Macgirlver's boobs were Wubble balls stuffed with cotton, and I'd filled them up to the size of an actual Z cup (about the size of a watermelon, more or less). A lot of the big bust models (Beshine, Chelsea Charms, etc.) aren't actually Z cups, and Softmary/KnowU/etc.'s XX cups aren't actually XX cups either - they're both significantly larger - but in any case my doll's bust measurement before that day was 60 inches.

She's now sitting happily at 80 inches, and I... I was not mentally prepared for that. I really, really should have mentally prepared for that. If you've never been with a girl with breasts that large (which I'm assuming most of us haven't), having that experience in real life for the first time feels like how biblically accurate angels introduced themselves with "be not afraid" because what you're seeing just doesn't compute with what you've been taught about how the world works. The first few days with her new boobs were a mind melting experience. Even knowing what she looked like in my head I still caught myself having to pick my jaw up off the floor every time I saw her.

The XX cups are literally Beshine's boobs. I had always wanted a partner with boobs that size - real girl or doll, breastforms or otherwise - but considering that all of five people had the chance to get silly string implants while they were available, Beshine is the only person who's managed to fill her expanders that much, and 3 years ago none of these companies were around? I didn't think that would ever happen. Trying to DIY my way there came close enough, and I was happy with what I was able to get away with for years, but now? Now I have a "Beshine" of my very own to do everyday life things with, and for less than $1000.

And, y'know, I'm used to that fact now - it's normal - but I now live in a reality where the impossible things I've dreamed about since I was little magically arrive in 2-3 weeks time.

TL;DR - My wife's Mega Milk shirt is too small and I am VERY happy with my purchase. :D

P.S. - She's been trying to convince me to upgrade her to the 230cm Z Plus cups too, but we can barely find clothes that fit her as it is. If anyone knows a good place to find cute 6X-8X clothes though, she might win that debate.

P.P.S. - On the sex side: we did try titfucking a couple times, but she's pregnant at the moment so there's not a lot of room for us to do anything that isn't oral, missionary, or doggystyle. I do get to watch an ocean of cleavage jiggle when she lays on her back though, so I suppose that'll do.

Here's the lovely lady's thread, by the way: viewtopic.php?t=161386

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

What other brands have you had for breast forms? I have the s & z cups from Roayner and am looking at the softmary 230zp’s and the KnowU 210’s.

Looks to me the KnowU brand is identical to softmary’s in the 210cm breast form.
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Macgirlver, how did the wubble ball boobs look and feel? I have wondered about that sort of project for a while!

I am hopeful we might see more of the amazing Mrs. Apec soon! :D
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS