www.freelovedollhouse.com

Funwest New Girls

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Funwest New Girls

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Bluedog wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:31 am
Not like this issue hasn’t been brought up before, and maybe I’m beating a dead horse, but it’s odd that manufacturers don’t specify a range of sizes their dolls could be expected to accommodate without damage to the doll. I’m sure to an extent desirable tightness is subjective to each user, some want a gentle caress while others want her to grab it tight and pummel it, then you have positioning and the right lube, in amount, viscosity and lubricity, but still… Obviously, no guy’s got 1.5 cm pecker diameter. But what about 2.5, 3.0…4.00…? At what point do you need to opt for the “double wide”accommodations? Even the inserts are marketed more for ease of cleaning. Sone manufacturers offer different textures. But they really ought to give some rough guidance and different diameters in both insert (some do) and fixed vagina models.

And here I am, haven’t even gotten the foll yet and I’m obsessing.
Seconded and you´re on point! Maybe just like LHP one got to make manufacturers gather some required data not just on length, but more importantly on girth size. Then consider what dolls they want selling in what country or region. However, that´s just half the formula. Like you said vagina texture is another important feature and more so when connected to vaginal TPE/silicone softness. Unfortunately there´s not much to be found re girth sizes in the net. One report like this https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... /jsm.12244 suggests an average girth size of 12,23cm (=3,89cm diamter) in the US. Another report https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and ... ale-girth/ comes to comparable data. Good luck for international data.

But anyway, that should be settled with individual customers wishes and then "options" should be available. Length (secondary for doll), Girth, Texture and softness. Recommending a particular lube type and how it applies to a manufacturers product (fixed or insert pussy) can be of importance as well IMO. Some textures and softness go better with either thicker or thinner lube consistency etc. Also a doll user can and will most likely have an individual penis sensitivity and arousal ability when shifting the pecker into a doll. Doll vagina warming up is another important factor. Those who had previous experiences with (real) women can compare well and take measures. But how about those customers who had no "real" experiences? I can well imagine that many first time doll users can get grossly disappointed or getting a wrong imagination on how the "real thing" is like.

[/quote]

Agreed. Well stated.

Diameter of the vagina, and the penile diameters it is likely to accommodate without damage really should be the dimension doll manufacturers focus on rather than usable vaginal depth. Of course, there is no way for a maker to guarantee any vagina is going to comfortably accommodate any penis, as you noted, user preference of tightness, texture, lube used are all variables that a maker cannot control. Even the elasticity and durability of any particular TPE mixture is out of the maker’s control once we get our mitts on their gal. And sure as s—t soon as a maker says “our 2.5 cm ‘large’ tunnel will easily accommodate penises up to 4.5 cm in diameter” some dude with a 3.5 cm tool will jackhammer her like a crazed Satyr until she looks like someone went at her with a Dremel and then complain to the company about her inadequate orifice.

As far as depth is concerned though that is a pretty simple and quantifiable matter. I would think anything of 6” / 15.25 cm or more would be quite adequate. Even for a longer guy, he’d have all his sensitive bits well buried in her. Many makers already seem to make tunnels longer than this, anyway. And I don’t think I’ve ever read on TDF guys complaining that they bottomed out too soon and their girl was therefore unboinkable.

Plenty, though, have lamented that she was too tight. If your dick don’t fit, the sex be s—t.

I read the articles in the links and now I’m imagining my doll showing up with her 1.5 cm love tube, looking at my enthusiastic little buddy and realizing “Houston, we have a problem…” I’m wondering if I should see if I can switch my order to “inserts” so I have some options to tweak her if necessary. I’ve worried that inserts might be too “fiddly” and difficult to use, but that’s been based mostly on my experience with a few hand-held strokers. At least with a couple inserts, I could modify one to my liking, if needed.
[/quote]

Not that this is a thread about vag sizes or LHP but I have offered a different option to this manufacturer in the past. Here's what I proposed; measurements are just suggested:
Vag Design (1).png
Vag Design (1).png (7.75 KiB) Viewed 680 times
I find the standard fixed vag too stimulating especially if it has a lot of texture. My personal preference is the insert vag but I don't use the insert. Since the insert vag is less popular any new dolls order have the fixed vag for resale purposes.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

MonAmour wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:05 am

Not that this is a thread about vag sizes or LHP but I have offered a different option to this manufacturer in the past. Here's what I proposed; measurements are just suggested:
Vag Design (1).png

I find the standard fixed vag too stimulating especially if it has a lot of texture. My personal preference is the insert vag but I don't use the insert. Since the insert vag is less popular any new dolls order have the fixed vag for resale purposes.
That’s an interesting design and makes sense with the mouth gripping the base of the penis (kind of like a cock ring?) with the rest of the shaft & glans free to move inside a more spacious cavity.

Drifting a bit farther afield another thing I wonder is whether doll vaginal designs could be optimized for circumcised and uncircumcised penises? Sure they both enjoy the inside of the human vagina, but with an artificial vagina, might one design be more pleasurable than another, depending upon how a guy is equipped?

And an apology for the drift. I thought this was posted in the Funwest forum, not your vendor forum. No criticism of Funwest or Mon Amour Toujours intended, just general observations.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, they're both hotties! :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Bluedog wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:31 am
Agreed. Well stated.

Diameter of the vagina, and the penile diameters it is likely to accommodate without damage really should be the dimension doll manufacturers focus on rather than usable vaginal depth. Of course, there is no way for a maker to guarantee any vagina is going to comfortably accommodate any penis, as you noted, user preference of tightness, texture, lube used are all variables that a maker cannot control. Even the elasticity and durability of any particular TPE mixture is out of the maker’s control once we get our mitts on their gal. And sure as s—t soon as a maker says “our 2.5 cm ‘large’ tunnel will easily accommodate penises up to 4.5 cm in diameter” some dude with a 3.5 cm tool will jackhammer her like a crazed Satyr until she looks like someone went at her with a Dremel and then complain to the company about her inadequate orifice.

As far as depth is concerned though that is a pretty simple and quantifiable matter. I would think anything of 6” / 15.25 cm or more would be quite adequate. Even for a longer guy, he’d have all his sensitive bits well buried in her. Many makers already seem to make tunnels longer than this, anyway. And I don’t think I’ve ever read on TDF guys complaining that they bottomed out too soon and their girl was therefore unboinkable.

Plenty, though, have lamented that she was too tight. If your dick don’t fit, the sex be s—t.

I read the articles in the links and now I’m imagining my doll showing up with her 1.5 cm love tube, looking at my enthusiastic little buddy and realizing “Houston, we have a problem…” I’m wondering if I should see if I can switch my order to “inserts” so I have some options to tweak her if necessary. I’ve worried that inserts might be too “fiddly” and difficult to use, but that’s been based mostly on my experience with a few hand-held strokers. At least with a couple inserts, I could modify one to my liking, if needed.
Yes, exactly. That´s all those details a manufacturer should be interested for really satisfying his customers IMO. With all that latest improvements on weight reduction, finger/hand design, silicone coloring etc. it´s still some of those details that seem beeing neglected more of less. Looks like IronTech has taken the lead here although it can be just a beginning.

Re vaginal depth I think there´s some natural limits beeing imposed by skeleton design and molding processes. Hip skeleton part in particular. Its U-Shape design seems obsolete and is problematic in multiple fields IMO. It limits space for vagina design (+depth) and provides high stress on TPE, particularly for when sitting a doll. That´s how I ruined my first doll with the skeleton punching/cutting the end of the vaginal tunnel and both butt crease areas. :evil: And it was a creeping and continueing damage process that I just became aware of, when it´s too late. Imagine the mess when I figured about the inside leaking fluids and sharp edge skeleton/joint parts damaging the doll from the inside. And that long time beeing unnoticed. :x Oh well...

Yes, inserts might not be the worst option here. I prefer "fixed" type but came to change my mind on this now. It can offer multiple options re girth size and textures and then try out what is comforting the most. Also when try enlarging the tunnel with i.e soldering iron you can just damage the insert but not the doll which can be fatal.

Re feel and softness I found my old "Meiki no Shoumei 8" beeing THAT reference for my personal needs. :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MonAmour wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:05 am Not that this is a thread about vag sizes or LHP but I have offered a different option to this manufacturer in the past. Here's what I proposed; measurements are just suggested:

That design could be worth a try for sure. Main points of relevance seem:

1. How does the insert fits and moves if spreading a dolls legs? My fixed type dolls just become (increasingly) comforting when spreading legs wi-i-i-i-de. But at maximum spread it´s still not satisfying. The wide spread also increases damage probability for all of the vaginal and surrounding inner thigh area (another thing that ruined my 1st doll). I´d wish for tightness staying the same no matter of leg spread angles. I´m a big doggy fan but it´s just not doable with my gals. The butt is just high enough if legs are closed, but vagina/anus is too damn tight then. If spreading legs to almost sufficient degree, butt height and doggy pose becomes awkward and setting this all up is bits of time consuming and thus a big turn off for me. :razz:

2. Vaginal (and anal) tunnel air compression. Considering excessive tightness of most doll love tunnels it can be an additional issue. Entering such a tunnel can be very difficult if you´re not the "Man of Steel". At least not all the time. :D Even excessive amount of lube doesn´t really help here much. So the air got to escape somehow, preferably in a "controlled" way. The "U" shape vagina to anus design might be one way. I´ve experience with that on my old PDX Big Black Butt toy :mrgreen: which has that design.

I kind of "regulated" air escape by stuffing some TPE chunk either into anal or vaginal entry according to my needs. But otherwise that hip´s (connected) love tunnels are fairly crap (rough and simple texture and bits too tight.) But that´s the idea. Air compression/escape can be regulated on a single piece insert as well IMO. There seem various ways to design it single piece and not complicating molding process too much. Won´t likely work on a fixed type doll due to material stretching issues. So far. :glou:

INFORMATIONS