www.wmdolls.com

Mannequin vs TPE

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
TBram300
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mannequin vs TPE

Post by TBram300 »

Well first how in the heck do you convert a mannequin to a sex doll? Anyone able to offer some insight? Also any upside over TPE doll?

GotDolls

Re: Mannequin vs TPE

Post by GotDolls »

Drill a hole where there currently isn't one?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Main advantages of a mannequin are, price, durability and weight. Disadvantages, except for foamies and the adjustable ones, you can't pose them and they are hard as hell! Making one anatomically functional is relatively simple. Just drill a whole in the appropriate spot to fit an insert, fleshlight, etc, or simply wedge it between the mannequin's legs. Depending on the mannequin, placement will likely not be correct, but functional. Also, positions will be very limited. The converted ones I've seen could only be used standing up.

Alternatively, perhaps consider a fabric doll. Low cost, light weight, poseable, more cuddly than TPE and built for sex.

anitha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anitha »

Tried once too hard.😀
AC

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Mannequins are great for eye candy. TPE dolls are too, but also much better for sex.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Mr Franz wrote: Main advantages of a mannequin are, price, durability and weight. Disadvantages, except for foamies and the adjustable ones, you can't pose them and they are hard as hell! Making one anatomically functional is relatively simple. Just drill a whole in the appropriate spot to fit an insert, fleshlight, etc, or simply wedge it between the mannequin's legs. Depending on the mannequin, placement will likely not be correct, but functional. Also, positions will be very limited. The converted ones I've seen could only be used standing up.

Alternatively, perhaps consider a fabric doll. Low cost, light weight, poseable, more cuddly than TPE and built for sex.
:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Cathe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cathe »

mannequins are hard and the feel is very hard so for me it's not funny to deal with. I did a stuffed cloth I enjoy more but not as pretty!

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

let me add that most mannequins have weird bodies.

What you can do is drill a whole in the head and feet, fill it with some kind of soft foam. Then break the egg mannequin, dress the foam with some pleasant skin cloth. Dont know if somebody tried it
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:13 pm let me add that most mannequins have weird bodies.

What you can do is drill a whole in the head and feet, fill it with some kind of soft foam. Then break the egg mannequin, dress the foam with some pleasant skin cloth. Dont know if somebody tried it
Unfortunately the inside of a mannequin is not the mirror image of the outside. Your best bet here are the new injection molded plastic ones, they have the least amount of flash and reinforcement inside. The fiberglass once are completely unusable inside, there is a lot of flash and rough surfaces.

If a foam mannequin is your goal, simply buy one. They are on ebay. Foam bodies with fabric covers. Usually only a shoulder joint with heavy wires in the arms and legs. Designed as mannequins, they are not exceptionally flexible. At least mine isn't.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

You'll have more fun building a sex doll out of a maniquine than fucking it, get a tpe doll if you want to have sex that feels 95% legit , if you scour the market here you'll find a deal , I bought a mint wm doll for 800 cdn a few years back .
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

INFORMATIONS