funwestdoll.com

Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Post by john1972 »

Has anyone heard anything from Funwest?
I am kinda bummed I really love my Princesa model .
Kammi has been doing well and I have to say I LOVE the TPE they used
in making her.
I would have loved to have reviewed one of there larger dolls in a more tan colored skin.

I hope they come back with more options and blow us away :).

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I too hope Funwest will return!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Kammi wants to play....

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Nice pics! 8) Now that someone FWD is back....have you ever seen some appropriate feedback or responses given by them? Guess someone prefers playing LoL instead of doing a "job", which should be promoting their products in sufficient ways and reacting to customer feedback IMO. WTF..I got to extract needed info (doll measurements) etc on vendor websites instead of here or FWD main websites. :roll: Initially I´s "teased" by WestWorld theme which seems beeing abandoned or forgotten now. :o I don´t understand FWD policies and it seems to get rather worse than better, despite latest their gals improvements (LHP, skin color offering etc). Rant off. But I keep loving my Iléana, no matter what. :B-fly: :glou:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:46 am Nice pics! 8) Now that someone FWD is back....have you ever seen some appropriate feedback or responses given by them? Guess someone prefers playing LoL instead of doing a "job", which should be promoting their products in sufficient ways and reacting to customer feedback IMO. WTF..I got to extract needed info (doll measurements) etc on vendor websites instead of here or FWD main websites. :roll: Initially I´s "teased" by WestWorld theme which seems beeing abandoned or forgotten now. :o I don´t understand FWD policies and it seems to get rather worse than better, despite latest their gals improvements (LHP, skin color offering etc). Rant off. But I keep loving my Iléana, no matter what. :B-fly: :glou:
The Princesa model was for sure one of there lower line TPE dolls.
I do not have any experience with there better models .
The redish pink TPE has a little bit of smell to it , The neck is a goose neck
rather then an actual joint and the wrist freely rotate ..
My friends Kimber has a skeleton very much like the one used on this Funwest I have.
With a better skeleton and better colored TPE like in there newer models I think that Funwest
dolls will be very nice dolls.
I had heard that Funwest was coming back and with new models and better LHP and they did :thumbs_up:
Lots of people are complaining about the prices but if they can get the quality up there along side other competitors
the Funwest line of dolls could be a good choice for those wanting something different .
I am very interested to see how FunWest does :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

john1972 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:46 am Nice pics! 8) Now that someone FWD is back....have you ever seen some appropriate feedback or responses given by them? Guess someone prefers playing LoL instead of doing a "job", which should be promoting their products in sufficient ways and reacting to customer feedback IMO. WTF..I got to extract needed info (doll measurements) etc on vendor websites instead of here or FWD main websites. :roll: Initially I´s "teased" by WestWorld theme which seems beeing abandoned or forgotten now. :o I don´t understand FWD policies and it seems to get rather worse than better, despite latest their gals improvements (LHP, skin color offering etc). Rant off. But I keep loving my Iléana, no matter what. :B-fly: :glou:
The Princesa model was for sure one of there lower line TPE dolls.
I do not have any experience with there better models .
The redish pink TPE has a little bit of smell to it , The neck is a goose neck
rather then an actual joint and the wrist freely rotate ..
My friends Kimber has a skeleton very much like the one used on this Funwest I have.
With a better skeleton and better colored TPE like in there newer models I think that Funwest
dolls will be very nice dolls.
I had heard that Funwest was coming back and with new models and better LHP and they did :thumbs_up:
Lots of people are complaining about the prices but if they can get the quality up there along side other competitors
the Funwest line of dolls could be a good choice for those wanting something different .
I am very interested to see how FunWest does :thumbs_up:
Yep, could well be. Unfortunately there´s hardly any FWD customer telling about experiences on more recent gals. In fact there´s none that I know of. Pity.
Is that the same reddish pink tone my Iléana has? It looks so. Fairly difficult combo I have with that pink and IT yellowish body color. But I always assume she bits of blushed. lol :lol:
Waah... goose necks are terrible. But didn´t notice that on Kammi yet. Maybe thanks to your posing skills and wig bits of covering it. 8)
I´m fine with Iléana´s TPE smell. It´s subtle and connects well with my feelings for her. :)
Yeah, thay added some nice gals to their latest assortment. The 159 is quite to my taste in particular. :whistle: With different than promoted head in any case.
As for prices I´d disregard the official site entirely. Look at vendor sites for something more "realistic".
So.... if they just start making use of offered skin color options. Aibei seems bits more daring here.

I won´t even ask for adding a true african head, knowing about asian reluctance on them. Anyway, would be hard to catch up with IronTech i.e. So for the future lets see how much "west" there really is in "Funwest". :glou:

INFORMATIONS