www.wmdolls.com

What camera do you use?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ben There
Active Poster
Active Poster

What camera do you use?

Post by Ben There »

What camera and such do y'all use to get those great pics?
I'm using a Nikon D3200 with a Nikon 18-55 vr and a 55-200
Still learning.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What camera do you use?

Post by the living tribunal »

Nikon D500, which was originally bought for wildlife, but works great for dolls. I have an 18-300mm zoom lens, but really want to get a decent 15mm or similar; problem is that lenses like that cost as much as a Kimber or 1/4 of a WM doll 8O I have also learned a lot about photography since I started with dolls, due to knowledgeable and helpful folks here on the forum; it's a good place to learn :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Canon T6 with stock 18-55 lens................though I have tried a friends 30mm prime lens for a few specialty shoots...................we will be upgrading soon!...........likely in the Canon family of mirrorless and possibly with Sigma lenses.................still researching...........

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I'm on the Canon side of the fence with a 6D currently. A very affordable full frame body, but a little noisy compared to newer cameras.

I have 85, 50, and 35mm primes.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Depends what I'm trying to shoot and what effect I'm after, but most of the time for stuff I post online I just use my trusty Kodak point-n-shoot. If I want to make a GIF or other situations where I need better control over my settings, I'll use my Sony SR1. Other times I'll just grab my Moto e6 cell.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Nikon D5600, and I shoot all my doll photos with either a Nikkor 50mm f1.8 (which I love), or a Nikkor 35mm f 1.8.

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

finchco67 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:14 pm What camera and such do y'all use to get those great pics?
I'm using a Nikon D3200 with a Nikon 18-55 vr and a 55-200
Still learning.
Nikon D750 (currently) and Nikkor 50/1.8G and a Nikon D7000 (previously) and DX-Nikkor 16~85mm.

But you can take great photos with the gear you currently own. The D3200 is a capable camera. And the 18~55mm in particular, although an inexpensive and lightweight kit lens, can produce excellent photos.

It's all about the light and the posing (especially the eyes and hands), not the gear. Keep learning, keep practicing. :thumbs_up: :fadein:
:glou:

Ben There
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ben There »

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:29 pm Nikon D500, which was originally bought for wildlife, but works great for dolls. I have an 18-300mm zoom lens, but really want to get a decent 15mm or similar; problem is that lenses like that cost as much as a Kimber or 1/4 of a WM doll 8O I have also learned a lot about photography since I started with dolls, due to knowledgeable and helpful folks here on the forum; it's a good place to learn :thumbs_up:
When I read this for the first time I thought you were referring to a Kimber pistol.
The doll would be more useful

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

finchco67 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:50 pm
the living tribunal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:29 pm Nikon D500, which was originally bought for wildlife, but works great for dolls. I have an 18-300mm zoom lens, but really want to get a decent 15mm or similar; problem is that lenses like that cost as much as a Kimber or 1/4 of a WM doll 8O I have also learned a lot about photography since I started with dolls, due to knowledgeable and helpful folks here on the forum; it's a good place to learn :thumbs_up:
When I read this for the first time I thought you were referring to a Kimber pistol.
The doll would be more useful

You have much to learn grasshopper..............................ah, but you've come to the right place........ :wink:

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Nikon, 01.jpg
Nikon, 01.jpg (100.84 KiB) Viewed 332 times

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

Canon Eos Rebel T8i with a variety of lenses depending on the look I want.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:06 pm

Nikon, 01.jpg

I, too, can rightly sing "I've got a Niiiiiiikon camera", but there's no Kodachrome any more.

Seriously, I've got a second-hand CoolPix 5400 and a brand-new Z5.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

finchco67 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:50 pm When I read this for the first time I thought you were referring to a Kimber pistol.
In the UK, if not in the armed cops or military, you're not allowed to own/use a gun except in exceptional circumstances, so I'd never heard of them and had to google :lol:

For me a doll is indeed better, as I'd rather make love than war - except in video games :razz:

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Nikon D7100 a few years old but it works great and wasn't very expensive to buy :D

Lenses:
A Nikon DX 35mm 1.8f that came with the camera and two vintage lenses, a pentacon 50mm 1.8f and a soligor 100-300mm macro lens.
Prefer the vintage lenses even if they don't cooperate with the auto focus function in the camera :whistle:
I'm starting to notice a gap in the collection, need to buy an 18-25mm lens sometime in the near future.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

INFORMATIONS