My showroom experience at Dolloro

Reviews on Dolloro sales and service. Products should be reviewed under the manufacturer.
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
MagicKaito
Active Poster
Active Poster

My showroom experience at Dolloro

Post by MagicKaito »

Hello everyone,

since i found Dolloro in TDF now as a trusted vendor i have to tell you about the experience i made at their showroom.

First of all i was at the showroom when i was a completely doll beginner (around 15.04.2022). I crawled a lot through TDF and vendor websites to find the right babe for me. So after a month of looking for the perfect brand/silicone/tpe/height/measurements/lhp/head/... and a lot of chatting I ended up at one problem. I knew a lot numbers now about the dolls but i could not really imagine the measurements or the feeling of touching her in real life. Not talking about the skin tone that looks different on every picture you see.

I was on the Dolloro website and saw they have a showroom. Plus they have the two bodies i had an eye on (WM160A + WM166C). This was the perfect opportunity for me to see them live.

I could easily reserve a meeting for the showroom online on the Dolloro webpage and i was lucky because i just did this for the next day.
It was a 2 hours ride for me but i could tell you it was really worth it.

At Dolloro's place i got a warm welcome from Chris and he told me some rules. I was not allowed to take photos in there.
But then my doll journey began and i got to see the showroom. At this point i got overwhelmed by about 25 beautiful dolls from 5 different brands, a lot of realistic torsi and other sex toys.
The main focus of the showroom was the WMDoll section were you had a lot of different dolls to see. There was a doll for every taste.

I was allowed to touch all dolls (with disposable gloves) so i could not only see the difference of the dolls but also feel it. So the showroom was the perfect place for me to compare heights, measurements and to feel the advantages of having a doll :D . Even the skin tone could be compared pretty good with the spotlights there.
As a highlight of the showroom i could see and feel 4 Gynoids. The little details (veins and spots) have impressed me and let the dolls nearly look like a real woman. Also the breasts feel really good just like touching the breasts of a woman.
I have to mention: The torsi kinda suprised me. They are prints of real women so they look and feel super realistic.
I used the whole 1 1/2 hours to look around at the showroom comparing and touching the dolls.

Chris took his time to answer the questions i had about dolls and shared his knowledge with me. I asked everything about the options i need to choose and got some good advice here.

After the visit at Dolloros showroom i could easier decide which doll i want to buy and what extras she should have.
I could just recommend to every doll beginner who has the chance to get to the dolloro showroom to spend them a visit before they make their final decision and even for someone who just want to buy a new doll can maybe just get here and see her live before buying.

To sum it up i can say the showroom of Dolloro is really worth to visit. You can get a lot of impressions there and as a doll beginner you will be totally overwhelmed. The personal was really knowledgeable and could answer you every question about dolls and you don't have to fear that a question would be weird or to recieve a weird answer. I had a great time there.

Best wishes from Luna and me

Lunakissslow.gif
Lunakissslow.gif (71.19 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Luna Selene Moon (WM160A #398):
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15737

Life instruction: :angel:
"People have struggles that you can't see so always be nice and never be mean." ~Champagne Charlie

INFORMATIONS