realsexdoll.com

A warm hello! I'm new here and patiently waiting the arrival of my first male companion doll

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

A warm hello! I'm new here and patiently waiting the arrival of my first male companion doll

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Let me introduce myself as I am new here. A warm hello to everyone :) I am in my early 30s, female, and am patiently (yet excitedly) awaiting the arrival of my very own male companion doll. I have followed the love doll market for quite some time and finally made the decision to just go for it and bring one home. He is a Qita 5'7" Michael Doll from SpartanLover and I can't wait to introduce him to everyone here. Seeing his factory pictures, I am already in love (he's so handsome). ^_^ I have been reading so many of the threads for proper care like crazy and watching YouTube videos to hopefully soak in as much knowledge as I can. I purchased a transport chair as I know his model is on the heavier side. I am just hoping the delivery driver is able to help bring the package inside upon arrival, haha. I already have a name picked out for him and have purchased him some clothes already (that shopping was a fun trip) based on his measurements. I just hope they fit or I can find a way that they can be altered to fit.

I've seen that there is quite a stigma around these dolls, but I feel like this is the place where doll admirers are understood. I like to think of them as a form of art, and if they make you happy, I don't see the problem in that. 💛

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: A warm hello! I'm new here and patiently waiting the arrival of my first male companion doll

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF! No stigma or judgement here, please ask any questions you have. Hope your guy gets there soon!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A warm hello! I'm new here and patiently waiting the arrival of my first male companion doll

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF! You've come to the right place if you like dolls! :multi: :mrgreen:

I'm glad you took the leap! Hoping that your man will arrive quickly and safely at your home! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Welcome. :thumbs_up: The transport chair is a great idea.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi MyAbsoluteBoyfriend
Welcome to TDF. I hope it's not too long before your guy arrives. Looking forward to seeing some photos of him. Have fun and take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hi there welcome aboard!

Make yourself at home. :D

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote:Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:59 am Let me introduce myself as I am new here. A warm hello to everyone :) I am in my early 30s, female, and am patiently (yet excitedly) awaiting the arrival of my very own male companion doll.
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Welcome!
Best wishes for safe travel/arrival for your guy.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome to TDF! I am DG and I have been a part of this community since 2019. Congratulations on your new male doll. Can't wait to see pics of him, if you feel inclined to share. But definitely want to hear all about him when he arrives!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Welcome! It's cool to see more and more women joining, the community has been doing great at becoming more inclusive the past year or two and I'm super proud to be a part of it 😁 Whatever you're into, you'll find it here 🍻
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Thank you so much for all the warm replies and making me feel welcome here already! I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and their dolls more as well as introduce my guy officially once he arrives. It’s comforting to know that wanting a doll isn’t too bizarre (for a man or a woman) and I hope it will become less taboo.

I did have a few questions. :)
Is there a best body stocking type clothing to use to protect him a little more and to wear under darker clothing? I have been looking at long johns, but they are hard to find in the tan color.
Reading some of the care information here, I see that washing is the first thing that should be done when they arrive home, but does that include oiling and powdering? Or just powdering after a wash? Being new to all this, I just don’t want to do the wrong thing. I want to make sure he will be with me for a very long time.

For his care kit, I have compiled a lot of items so far. I’ve read mixed reviews on the use of Nivea cream though. Is this recommended in addition to the Vaseline for the elbows, armpits, etc?
Also, regarding the soap diluted mixture that I will be using to wash him, is baby shampoo, shower gel, or hand soap generally all considered safe for TPE? Are there ingredients I should be avoiding in the chosen soap (citric acid or aloe for example)?

Sorry for all the questions :oops:
I’m getting excited and anxious with each passing day waiting for his arrival and to see him in person. XD I keep hoping the shipping goes smoothly and he arrives soon, safe and sound. 🙏

redbown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redbown »

I seen your post right away seeking my first lady doll and felt your passion awaiting your guy doll and the shower cleaning I'm amazing is more fun than labor, I haven't found my first doll yet I've been learning so much on how they are made what they are capable of and how to clean them as well as the risk like there's never any risk of getting a pre owned doll as my first experience if care for properly should be the life experience I'm looking forward to I hope to meet friends here on TDF expand my social network and share the experience along the way so glad to meet you.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey MyAbsoluteBoyfriend!

Welcome to the stigma-free zone that is TDF! There are so many experienced ppl on here who'll be only happy to offer their advice, I'm sure. It's an amazing feeling when your doll is finally here, believe me. And it only gets better with time.

As to your specific questions, here are some suggestions from me (1-year owner so far...). I usually keep Mira in a pantyhose/skirt/T-shirt combo to keep most of the dust off of her (it also helps that I really like this kind of outfit anyway...). I found something like this for example, maybe there is something similar on eBay or Amazon where you are?

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B ... UTF8&psc=1

LegAvenue is usually a good option for these things, the quality is not too bad. OK, it's a bit feminine but you can always cut off the hand/foot parts to make it disappear under a shirt. Also check out true_blue's thread for some really nice clothing hacks!

As to washing and care, I've found washing Mira with just a very basic weak hand soap solution works well, using a big sponge. Pat gently rather than scrub/rub, it is kinder to the TPE. I use a soap with as little "in it" as possible. I leave to dry and then powder. I haven't oiled Mira much except at stress points (armpits, crotch, etc.), where the TPE tends to want to start splitting if not oiled regularly. Little and often is my motto. I washed her to remove any factory dirt after getting her but have not given her a full oil bath yet: she was fairly oily as TPE goes and that's actually a good thing IMHO. I just keep an eye on her skin and if it starts to dry too much I'll oil as and when needed. People usually recommend being very careful with baby oil on thinner parts like fingers: too much can cause problems here. One very good tip is cold cream for removing makeup. OK, your guy might not need too much but if you want to redo his eyebrows, for example, then cold cream works much better than baby oil for getting make up off. (I imagine you already know that eye shadow is the best makeup for dolls for eyes, eyebrows and lips -- not the lipstick, etc. that you'd presumably use yourself.)

Hope he arrives safe and sound -- and soon! -- and is everything you're hoping for and more.
I like to think of them as a form of art, and if they make you happy, I don't see the problem in that.
As one "art lover" to another: you're exactly right 😉.

Mike
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to TDF and the wonderful world of doll companions!

TPE formulae have changed over the past decade or so and opinions on cleaning, oiling, and powdering have shifted a bit. My three dolls are all from WM and while the first received an oil treatment 4 - 6 times per year for the first few years, I haven't applied a general oiling to her since 2018. Just on spots where she appears to need a little bit- particularly after using .10% benzoyl peroxide cream to dissolve a localized stain. I've never oiled my other two dolls. Just TPE-safe cleanser between outfits and powder sourced from my favorite vendor. I've come to the conclusion that a doll saturated in oil will more readily draw pigments from fabrics. Back when I used to oil my first one regularly, not only did she often get stains in the tighter areas but also left stains on the wall even when barely leaning against it. Personally, I've come to consider mineral and baby oils to be detrimental to TPE flesh unless used very sparingly.

As I'm sure you've read elsewhere, put new clothing through the wash cycle prior to donning. Especially rich, deep colors like purple, red, forest green, black, etc. It helps to buy a test piece of TPE and use that, too. I just slice off a small bit about the size of a coin, place the garment over it, and set a book on top to simulate pressure caused by either the weight of the fabric or a tight fit. If it stains, then put the garment through the wash again. For difficult to wash heavier items like leather jackets, high pressure items like corsets, It really just comes down to what the doll wears beneath. I have, however, gotten away with putting my dolls in corset and black leather jacket combinations without anything underneath without incurring any stains. I often put them in metallic space kitten suits- which are among the worst stain offenders along with "wet look" fabrics- and have gotten excellent results from using a lycra-spandex leotard underneath. I usually turn the leotard inside out to prevent the seams from leaving impressions on the skin. I've bought about a dozen of them and cut some of them up to allow for midriff exposure, short sleeves, shorts, skirts, etc. Since one can never be too careful, if you decide to try one then I'd recommend choosing a color that best matches your doll's skin tone. Here's an example:

https://www.amazon.com/Speerise-Adult-P ... th=1&psc=1

Well, best wishes for a safe transit and immaculate delivery and enjoy your honeymoon with your new man!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

Can't add much to what has already been said... Just wishing you lots of fun with your new doll, as much as I have!
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

INFORMATIONS