silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Zelex Ge94 inspiration Head from Silicone Sexy Doll

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Zelex Ge94 inspiration Head from Silicone Sexy Doll

Post by TChris »

Just got my GE94 head in. Had a good experience and a good price from Silicone Sexy Doll.

When I search vendors, I value easy to use websites, good upfront pricing, no gimmicks to disguise costs, and not charging for free items. I can recommend Silicone Sexy Doll.

The video below shares my thoughts between it and my implant hard head (circa Dec 2021).

Max resolution is UHD

Observations I didn't mention - the neck hole is slightly smaller than my older heads (it still fits), and the area that the adaptor mounts is a steel plate, versus a threaded insert inside of some type of plastic (or fiberglass)? While I think the jaw is slightly wider, I also noticed the lipstick on my implant isn't drawn as wide (it doesn't span the full width of the lip area), so that may add to the illusion.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Zelex Ge94 inspiration Head from Silicone Sexy Doll

Post by ZombieWinter »

Thanks for the vid!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thank you very much for this review.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

So in the video, it was mentioned that inspiration head is not able to have implanted hair. Is it because it's basically a soft head?
Also, do you think you can do a review video on the inspiration body? I would like to see how the replaceable labia looks like.

INFORMATIONS