www.yourdoll.com

GLD 166cm Clothing size

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
peekayy92
Apprentice
Apprentice

GLD 166cm Clothing size

Post by peekayy92 »

Hi all! First doll owner, freshly ordered today!
I have the outfit with it, but would like more. Only issue is, Im not sure how to convert the sizes to UK sizes please! Would appreciate any help please!
Waist: 55cm
Hip 86cm

Would this be a UK size 6?

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: GLD 166cm Clothing size

Post by riotmac »

congratz on your 166 GLD which head did you order?? i have a 166 GLD also but i buy her clothes at thrift stores and usually just pick out the smallest sizes thats available and if it doesnt fit i just donate it back to the store. the stuff i try to pick up is extra small or small and that translates to size 4-6 on UK sizes also buying skirts/pants with elastic helps keep them on her.

just do your homework on doll care before she arrives
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

peekayy92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by peekayy92 »

riotmac wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:15 pm congratz on your 166 GLD which head did you order?? i have a 166 GLD also but i buy her clothes at thrift stores and usually just pick out the smallest sizes thats available and if it doesnt fit i just donate it back to the store. the stuff i try to pick up is extra small or small and that translates to size 4-6 on UK sizes also buying skirts/pants with elastic helps keep them on her.

just do your homework on doll care before she arrives
Im a sucker for Lara! Everyone was complaining about the reboot, but I do like the way she looks in the second/third remake! How are you finding the 166 body? Any gripes at all, or any tips would be amazing thank you!

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

I’d suggest U.K. size 28F bra size….or even 28E. You’ll obviously have to have it on tightest eyes on the clasp but should get gore tight on sternum 👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

forgot to ask which lara costume did you get her the reboot one of the legacy one? i never played the reboots or even the old PS1 games but theres not many pictures of lara on the site plenty of tifa and aerith i got ciri and a tifa #11 and i have a Quiet head on order. the 166 is great shes really light weight for being a full sized doll not much to gripe about but they are things you can live with like her not being as soft as she could be but if she was softer she would be heavier id take the lighter body than softness the gel breast implants is all the softness i need and if they had the gel butt implants available when i bought mine i probably wouldve gotten them. also shes gonna have some tight joints but just be careful anyways im pretty sure i over extended her left arm joint so she cant hold a T pose but can hold her arm out in front of her.

dont fall for the action photos in the promo pics dolls cant stand by themselves unassisted they need to lean up against something so you can buy a stand or make one if youre into taking photos. did you buy implanted hair bc it really does add to the realism of the doll it may need a bit more maintenance than a wig but it looks so much better if you didnt you should be able to pay for it and upgrade her head to get implants.

peekayy92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by peekayy92 »

riotmac wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:47 pm forgot to ask which lara costume did you get her the reboot one of the legacy one? i never played the reboots or even the old PS1 games but theres not many pictures of lara on the site plenty of tifa and aerith i got ciri and a tifa #11 and i have a Quiet head on order. the 166 is great shes really light weight for being a full sized doll not much to gripe about but they are things you can live with like her not being as soft as she could be but if she was softer she would be heavier id take the lighter body than softness the gel breast implants is all the softness i need and if they had the gel butt implants available when i bought mine i probably wouldve gotten them. also shes gonna have some tight joints but just be careful anyways im pretty sure i over extended her left arm joint so she cant hold a T pose but can hold her arm out in front of her.

dont fall for the action photos in the promo pics dolls cant stand by themselves unassisted they need to lean up against something so you can buy a stand or make one if youre into taking photos. did you buy implanted hair bc it really does add to the realism of the doll it may need a bit more maintenance than a wig but it looks so much better if you didnt you should be able to pay for it and upgrade her head to get implants.
Well I found the silver swimsuit on ebay for £30 so I got the fully clothed version, not sure if links are allowed?
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0055/ ... 1664464888
I couldnt find clothes like that for her, so I thought Id get this, then the Leohex swimsuit online. I went for implanted hair as its on a promotion at the moment! How are you finding Ciri? If they had a Triss and a Yennefer one, Id have emptied my bank there and then!!! Id have got the threesome that never happened in the game (If you tried romancing both, youd know) :D

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

shes great i love all the extra details that she has over the other girls the subtle freckles, the dark eye makeup, and the scars. id like triss more than yen everyone likes a red head but as someone whos read the books and played the games yennifer always just seemed like a bitch lol. i was waiting for them to make a Quiet head and when they announced her last week i immediately started to look at what credit card i could buy her on lol. got her with implanted hair and also got her costume bundle its been a week out of her 15-20 day production time when i get quality control photos i;ll probably post them in the main tifa thread its the unofficial GLD thread lol

peekayy92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by peekayy92 »

riotmac wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:45 am shes great i love all the extra details that she has over the other girls the subtle freckles, the dark eye makeup, and the scars. id like triss more than yen everyone likes a red head but as someone whos read the books and played the games yennifer always just seemed like a bitch lol. i was waiting for them to make a Quiet head and when they announced her last week i immediately started to look at what credit card i could buy her on lol. got her with implanted hair and also got her costume bundle its been a week out of her 15-20 day production time when i get quality control photos i;ll probably post them in the main tifa thread its the unofficial GLD thread lol
Yeah I played the game first then went and read all of the books - although Triss was a little immature, she would still be my first purchase because of everything you said too. Even in the game Yen was a bit of a bitch!
I did see the Tifa thread, but as Im a newbie, I didnt want to butt in and get banned or something for being irrelevant inside a thread haha!
I played the first hour of metal gear solid, so didnt really know who Quiet was, but after rule34ing her, she does look identical to the character!
Implanted hair is a must I reckon, Im just nervous about the hair coming out!

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

peekayy92 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:03 pm Yeah I played the game first then went and read all of the books - although Triss was a little immature, she would still be my first purchase because of everything you said too. Even in the game Yen was a bit of a bitch!
I did see the Tifa thread, but as Im a newbie, I didnt want to butt in and get banned or something for being irrelevant inside a thread haha!
I played the first hour of metal gear solid, so didnt really know who Quiet was, but after rule34ing her, she does look identical to the character!
Implanted hair is a must I reckon, Im just nervous about the hair coming out!
just take care of it when brushing it out starting from the tips and work your way to the skull, braiding her hair also helps keep it out of the way ponytail bundles it together but it will still be everywhere, avoid plastic hair clips pretty sure the one i had in my tifa wig scuffed up her shoulder.

INFORMATIONS