https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Atomically Correct

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Atomically Correct

Post by bentone »

Does anyone know which 1/6 dolls…Phichen etc that have the actual vagina? I’ve seen some and even a picture or two on the forum but have been unable to narrow the search down. On EBay and Ali it’s hard to discern which dolls have the lady parts.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Atomically Correct

Post by ShadowFun »

Alright, I’ll give this a shot for you. I’m only going to refer to Phicen dolls since that’s what I have experience with. I don’t have every body but I do have a lot of them and will list what I personally have seen and/or own. I’m sure other “enthusiasts” here can fill in the gaps… lol 😜

I’m listing them in their body pairs by number. I’m not going to list the letters after the body numbers. I assume you understand that the same body is usually released in 2 versions, typically skin tone variations but not always. The body sculpting is the same between them. Also, Phicen calls the detailed labia area “emulated” or “secret parts” but I can’t remember if the box descriptions say that anymore. Certainly, individual vendors don’t always say it.

Giant Toy has some pretty good descriptions of the bodies on their website and you may want to look there too. They also have a comparison blog but it hasn’t been updated in a while.

https://giantoy.com/blogs/guides/tbleag ... body-shape

Bodies WITH detailed labia “secret parts”
  • S07/09
  • S22/23
  • S24/25
  • S26/27
  • S32/33
  • S34/35
  • S36/37
  • S42/43
  • S46/47
As for the bodies without detailed labias, there are two versions I’ve seen, those with nothing and those with what can only be described as a hint of cameltoe. I’m going to lump them all together since in my opinion, they all look inadequate naked. I will call out the camel toe ones I know of.

Bodies WITHOUT details
  • S04/06 cameltoe
  • S10/12
  • S16/17 cameltoe
  • S18/19 cameltoe
  • S28/29 cameltoe
  • S38/39 cameltoe
  • S40/41
  • S44/45
It would be wrong to assume that Phicen will add detailed labias to any new body releases since 2 of their most recent bodies, the S40/41 and S44/45, have beautiful pubic mounds but are absolutely smooth like a Barbie.

*SIGH*

Hope this helped and good luck!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow that's so great ShadowFun. I really gives me a better idea and that link is good. I appreciate your effort. I have been looking around and found it hard to decipher and many sellers are not good at descriptions.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

My S42 has a cute little bit of coochie but I do not think its painted.
Same with the breast mine has some pretty large jugs for a tiny girl but
the nipples are not painted either.
I guess its something you have to paint yourself?

They are rather cool little dolls if your just gonna collect them to dress and stand for display
or if you want to pose them or do fun photo shoots with them.
I am gonna get another one pretty soon :).

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

bentone wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:13 pm Wow that's so great ShadowFun. I really gives me a better idea and that link is good. I appreciate your effort. I have been looking around and found it hard to decipher and many sellers are not good at descriptions.
Your welcome! I hope you have fun with them… I certainly do!

It’s no surprise that their intimate bits are not well advertised. The 1/6 “action figure” hobby is quite large worldwide. I imagine it is far bigger than the “sex doll” hobby… especially if you count in kid’s figures! Discussion and photos about Phicen’s “love hole placement” are not going to be found on the web… Ha!

As to John’s comment… yes, typically the bodies have no coloring and shading. The simplest way to add this… tho not long lasting… is with powdered eyeshadows and blushes. Headsculpts are painted vinyl or resin and their color should be durable.

Very important to know… Phicen bodies are TPE, not Silicone. Some Asian sellers call them “silicone” in their ads but that is not true. The TPE blend of their bodies is much much firmer than what is used in an adult doll. It is unlikely they ever will need oiling and excessive use of mineral oil on them could actually degrade them.

Good luck! I hope you share your new ladies with us here on the Mini Forum. We’re a small but enthusiastic club!

:glou:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I'm guessing that the heading was meant to be Anatomically Correct
Although these little cuties are capable of blowing your socks off, so maybe Atomically Correct is appropriate :)

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Yeah apparently my spell check got the better of me.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up:

fashionista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fashionista »

seagull wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:49 pm I'm guessing that the heading was meant to be Anatomically Correct
Although these little cuties are capable of blowing your socks off, so maybe Atomically Correct is appropriate :)

Absolutely! This is a very helpful thread for those of us who love our mini dolls. Thank you ShadowFun and others.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Here's a low-quality photo of a 1:12th doll, that if seen with the naked eye would show detailed anatomy and a small dimple to suggest the location of the vagina opening. The quality is impressive for that scale IMO. This 15cm doll is very adult looking despite being the size of a fetus! The dark areas are just shadows as the entire body is one colour (not painted).

My TBLeague 1:12 doll PHMB2018-T01A
My TBLeague 1:12 doll PHMB2018-T01A
SMALL.png (567.05 KiB) Viewed 817 times
TBLeague 1:12 sales photo
TBLeague 1:12 sales photo
TBLeague.jpg (43.85 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS