sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review - breast toys Crown Peaks and Pururun Tennen Oppai

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review - breast toys Crown Peaks and Pururun Tennen Oppai

Post by jonesy119 »

Hello all,

I recently bought both, and have to say I'm immensely impressed. But before I start my review I want to give a shout out to tiddy toys (https://tiddy.shop/). Even though I didn't purchase from them, I was so impressed with their customer service and responses to my questions when I was researching. I strongly encourage anyone looking for large and realistic breast toys to visit their website.

So first, the links (and please don't ask for pics as the websites do more to showcase than I could):

Crown Peaks - https://crownpeaks.com/
Pururun Tennen Oppai - Bought from https://www.kanojotoys.com, and they were fast and efficient (as was Crown Peaks, frankly)

Crown Peaks:

I'd heard some communication issues about them previously so was on the fence, but when I reached out to them they got back to me quickly so took the plunge on their smallest size, which is a G cup so still really big. Something else I've heard is they tend to break down quickly, but Crown Peaks told me they modified their mold to increase stability and it seems they've achieved that. Obviously it's only been a couple days, but at first glance I don't think these are fragile.

Something that really stands out is how realistic they look, including veins painted on per request when ordering. And the biggest plus for me is even though the durability changes might have some thinking a less-than-realistic feel (but not me), they still jiggle and move the way really large natural breasts do. To summarize, the suspension of disbelief is really easy with this breast toy.

Pururun Tennen Oppai:

These also seem to be a sturdy toy, and for now I'd probably give them the edge over Crown Peaks in that regard, but they also don't look quite as realistic. Although dim the lights and feel the softness and the way they jiggle, and yeah, not really caring about that too much.

I'd also say these seem to have a bit more "mobility" than the Crown Peaks; for instance pushing them together seems to simulate really large natural breasts a bit more, but that's also subjective, I guess.

So for now I'm extremely pleased with both purchases, and absolutely recommend either one.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Review - breast toys Crown Peaks and Pururun Tennen Oppai

Post by CF »

Tiddy seems like an amazing company. I am excited to see how they progress.

Thanks for the reviews. A few folks here have experienced damage to their Crownpeaks despite every effort to be gentle with them so keep us informed if the current batch is longer-lasting. Let’s hope so - they look incredible. Please post photos of both products when you have time.

For now I have settled on these 185cm breast forms as a doll accessory and toy unto itself. Mind-blowing bigness, as you can tell! Snagged them on eBay and shipping was terrifically fast, which was a lifesaver as I was understandably impatient for them to arrive! (This was the listing… I am hoping other people buy them as well to customize dolls https://www.ebay.com/itm/374107733540 ).
Attachments
59DADD78-B7A1-468F-843D-2FE8BA76D23C.gif
59DADD78-B7A1-468F-843D-2FE8BA76D23C.gif (8.82 MiB) Viewed 1967 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Bigtitlover169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Review - breast toys Crown Peaks and Pururun Tennen Oppai

Post by Bigtitlover169 »

Hi I'm waiting for mu pururun tennen to arrive and was wondering if you could send me the measurements of the toy (bust etc.) so that i can already buy some clothes for it

INFORMATIONS