My Starpery 151cm Rong, Kaya

We turn dreams into reality!
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My Starpery 151cm Rong, Kaya

Post by 4891d »

Great session! Kaya looks super sexy in this outfit.
I love the first and third pictures! The kind of pose I'll keep in mind to photograph Saaskiya, if she ever gets a body.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

4891d wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:17 am Great session! Kaya looks super sexy in this outfit.
I love the first and third pictures! The kind of pose I'll keep in mind to photograph Saaskiya, if she ever gets a body.
Thanks! This really was so much fun. Like I said, it was great to get Kaya into an outfit like this. And two good picks! That third picture was fun, and a good balancing act. I was so glad I was adle to get that shot! I wanted to end the shoot with a similar pose, but I couldn't get her to balance like that again.
Oh and I think Saaskiya would look great in an outfit like this!
:thumbs_up:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If we could carry only three doll makers in silicone, they would easily be a choice.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS