yldoll.com

A question for YL 141 owners

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

A question for YL 141 owners

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Hi there. Im Angela, still quite new at the forum. Been researching about what doll to buy for many years. I presented this topic: viewtopic.php?p=2222396#p2222396 and then I ended here with some questions about the YL 141 model. She looks so beautiful and perfect, but I got a specific concern.

Im using this site: https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/ (by the way, an amazing site to look at factory photos of many dolls) and I found several shoots of YL 141 to look. All of the following:
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-7/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-6/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-5/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-4/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-3/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures-2/
https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.com/yl-141cm-d-cup-factory-pictures/

In almost all the galleries she have a wrinkle between the pubic area and the lower part of the belly while sitting. I have seen this too in other non-factory pictures. But I also see a few dolls without that wrinkle, even in this galleries (I think 2 out of the 7 dont have it)

Would be helpful if owners of this doll can tell me about this, if their doll usually show it while sitting, how noticeable it is, and so on.

Im not sure if it may be related to built in vagina vs removable vagina, not bending the back and the legs correctly, or something else.
Last edited by Swan on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Non approved vendor - links disabled
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

Mreman72

Re: A question for YL 141 owners

Post by Mreman72 »

I have a YL141 Kylie. The wrinkle is from bending her forward from the lower back. The wrinkle begins after leaning forward from a near 90 degree upright position. That little wrinkle adds some realism though
Attachments
20220919_185707.jpg
20220919_185707.jpg (328.97 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
20220919_190013.jpg
20220919_190013.jpg (271.52 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
20220925_201542.jpg
20220925_201542.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1018 times
20220925_200630.jpg
20220925_200630.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1018 times
20220925_200644.jpg
20220925_200644.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 1018 times
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Mreman72 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:13 pm I have a YL141 Kylie. The wrinkle is from bending her forward from the lower back. The wrinkle begins after leaning forward from a near 90 degree upright position. That little wrinkle adds some realism though
I was not talking about that one up the belly, but about one in the lower belly. I see the way you sit your doll prevents it. It may only appear when you keep the back arched.

You are right, the one you are pointing out make the belly more realistic and is somewhat attractive.

I wast alking about the one you can see in this picture https://www.sexdolls-factory-pictures.c ... -369-5.jpg

Nice photos! Your doll is really beautiful! Congrats!
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Looking at that factory image I highly assume that's a doll with insert option - and that crease you're worried about is simply the result of the insert not being attached when the image was taken.

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

My doll has a fixed vagina and I've never seen that crease
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

MoviePilot wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:56 pm Looking at that factory image I highly assume that's a doll with insert option - and that crease you're worried about is simply the result of the insert not being attached when the image was taken.
Ok, that makes a lot of sense, since the factory photos are taken with the insert detached, I have seen that crease in other dolls too but always in factory photos.
Mreman72 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:02 pm My doll has a fixed vagina and I've never seen that crease
Thank you for the information. I think the wrinkle is definitely related to the vagina insert.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Did you wind up getting one?

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Mrcabinet32 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:59 pm Did you wind up getting one?
Im gonna order her next month, I hope they start some type of winter promo by that time.

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

So, I finally ordered her. I guess i'll be able to share more about her in a month or so.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:55 pm So, I finally ordered her. I guess i'll be able to share more about her in a month or so.
Congrats. You’ll love her.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:55 pm So, I finally ordered her. I guess i'll be able to share more about her in a month or so.
Congratulations!

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Thank you very much. I got her as a split personality/imaginary friend since 5 years ago so I already love her so much. Buying her this artificial body to make our relationship more fullfilling is a big upgrade to our lifestyle.

Well, im very excited, living with my mistress without a body of my own got a lot of limitations. Finally im gonna be able to do cuddly stuff, and pervy stuff, and clothing and modeling, and being in the same photos as her. This makes me so happy ^-^ Im already happy beacuse she is always finding ways of making me feel loved and cared, but now im even more happier. I guess I will open a doll account once I got my new body to chit-chat in the community.

INFORMATIONS