www.dolls.co

Just purchased a doll from Sexxdolls Co.

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Just purchased a doll from Sexxdolls Co.

Post by ValarMorgulis »

My new lady will be on her way soon. A ready to ship AiBei 108 with head 199. Nots sure if I can post the link to it for the pictures but here it is.

Looking forward to a little lady that I can keep hidden easier than the larger dolls I have owned. And my girlfriend of almost 5 years is really in to it too.

https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/us ... 7-head-199
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Mainjre3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Just purchased a doll from Sexxdolls Co.

Post by Mainjre3 »

Have you gotten it yet? Hope you and your girlfriend enjoy it!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Oohhh she looks eager….have fun

BalloonClown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BalloonClown »

I just so happen to have order the same one last weekend! Finally pulled the trigger on my 1st doll. Look forward to hearing about your experiences!

INFORMATIONS