www.hrdoll.com

HR-164 = best big booty doll yet?

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Ygdrasilxyz

HR-164 = best big booty doll yet?

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Hey everyone, wanted to post a review of my latest purchase here.

I recently bought an HR-164 doll through SiliconeLovers and I'm very pleased with this product.

I've been collecting dolls the past five years, all of them super-curvy models like the WM-163 H-Cup, the YL-146, and the YL-158, and this is easily the most advanced one yet. Some of those I’ve bought through SiliconeLovers as well, others through other vendors. I’ve bought directly from a manufacturer once or twice as well, with mixed results.

HR (a designer which operates out of the 6YE factory) is the first to fix the recurring LHP (love-hole placement) problem on these Chinese TPE dolls, which elevates the experience something fierce. TLDR, Chinese factories usually place the vagina and anus so unrealistically far up the crotch that doggystyle becomes nearly impossible unless it’s all anal. Doubly infuriating is that this is usually only with dolls that have big asses (i.e. built for doggy), dolls with no curves to speak of more often have accurate placement. The HR-164 and the 6YE-161 are two big dolls with (roughly) accurate placement.

I also got a bunch of upgrades, such as the standing foot bolts, upgraded skeleton, gel-filled breasts, and hand upgrade with posable digits, all for reasonable prices from SiliconeLovers or free of charge. Unless you're planning on throwing her out in a few months like a cheap fleshlight, these are INDISPENSIBLE.

Finger wires are AWFUL, look unrealistic, and degrade rather quickly, forcing you to cover it up with gloves to increase the longevity of the doll. Admittedly, I dig girls in classy corsets and opera gloves, body harnesses, and similar lingerie, but it should not be NECESSARY when it’s due to a design flaw. The femur on the HR-164 (a rather big girl with 45 inch hips) is also a lot sturdier on this skeleton than the Jinsan version (producer of the WM/YL/OR brands), who seem to use the same skeleton on all their dolls, no matter if it's a stick-thin "Victoria's Secret" model or a doll built like Angela White.

What this really demonstrates to me is that manufacturers need to step up their game. Keep producing more THICC dolls that are so appealing to westerners, but actually fix the issues your customers are addressing. As soon as one MFR produced a sturdier hand skeleton, every one of their competitors followed. I especially would love to see redesigns of the YL-158 and WM-163 to fix the aforementioned problems.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: HR-164 = best big booty doll yet?

Post by setevoltas »

I don't have the HR 164 but have had a few HR and 6YE dolls. The skeleton is bulletproof which is so important for heavy dolls. And agreed completely, realistic LHP and articulating hands have been huge steps forward.

I really hope the geopolitical situation doesn't slow doll innovation dramatically. There are so many great thicc bodies still to be designed!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Oh my god! I wish that one day I would have the legendary HR164.

Cheers!

Sili

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:52 am What this really demonstrates to me is that manufacturers need to step up their game. Keep producing more THICC dolls that are so appealing to westerners, but actually fix the issues your customers are addressing. As soon as one MFR produced a sturdier hand skeleton, every one of their competitors followed. I especially would love to see redesigns of the YL-158 and WM-163 to fix the aforementioned problems.
Oh man, your voice needs to be heard, because you speak for all of us, big booty lovers!
Thanks so much for these words, really hope it gets the manufacturer's attention, especially JINSAN!
No need to completely redesign the entire doll, they are already awesome, just need to improve their private parts and LHP.

Once the doll is produced, it needs to be tested in a pratical way by a very demanding professional before it reaches the market.
(They can hire me for that!)
:haha4:

It would be a lot better for their image if a professional criticize and didn't aprove a certain modeling and LHP inside the factory,
than a lot of unsatisfied customers all around the world doing so, and years later they realize it must be fixed... don't you agree?

Also think there's a lack of understanding of female anatomy by their chinese designers, and thicc latina girls must be very unusual for them!

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Brb.
Attachments
b6c.gif
b6c.gif (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3072 times
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

I don't know if I could even take pics... my bedroom is far too NSFW with all the erotic art on the walls (they don't feature dolls, lol) and toys lying around.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:21 pm I don't know if I could even take pics... my bedroom is far too NSFW with all the erotic art on the walls (they don't feature dolls, lol) and toys lying around.
Hang some sheets on the wall....it'll also create a type of ambiance.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:21 pm I don't know if I could even take pics... my bedroom is far too NSFW with all the erotic art on the walls (they don't feature dolls, lol) and toys lying around.
I just noticed you have #26 on the 164. Now you HAVE to post pics. :haha4:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

BUMP for big booty thiccc dolls! I'm still searching for the perfect one. What I don't like about the HR 164 are the breasts (purely shape wise) and how the vagina/venushill looks from the front. The thickness/booty and LHP are perfect though.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Well, by popular demand, here are some teasers.

I'm not a photographer at all, these are just some that I took before getting busy.

Yep, she's wearing a Heart of the Ocean necklace. The face kinda reminds me of prime Kate Winslett.
dollphotos (2.2).png
dollphotos (2.2).png (4.95 MiB) Viewed 2240 times
dollphotos (3.2).png
dollphotos (3.2).png (5.28 MiB) Viewed 2240 times
dollphotos (4.2).png
dollphotos (4.2).png (4.74 MiB) Viewed 2240 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

These are awesome, just when I thought I might hold off on getting the HR 164.... you go and post these.

Very sexy and creative with the look and outfit... can't wait to see more.

Head #26 looks really good on her, and yes, she does kinda favor Kate Winslett back in her prime.

The HR 164 is on a whole other level when comes down to being big and sexy. (Lol, got me re-thinking my options all over again)
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

starryfire

Post by starryfire »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:34 pm Well, by popular demand, here are some teasers.

I'm not a photographer at all, these are just some that I took before getting busy.

Yep, she's wearing a Heart of the Ocean necklace. The face kinda reminds me of prime Kate Winslett.

dollphotos (2.2).png

dollphotos (3.2).png

dollphotos (4.2).png
She is beauitiful! I love her!
Doll Photography Coming Soon............................

Email: starryfire@yahoo.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qKzh ... 2qIthezyXg
BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/uOzsjJmx4iZw/
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1958044
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@starryfire:a
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/starryfire3/
Vendor Sex Doll Videos - Showing off the sex doll manufacturer videos: https://odysee.com/@sxdollvideo:b

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Okay, this made me laugh.

Andrushka
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Andrushka »

I just bought this doll Hebbe from *Link Omitted Per TDF Rules* She's absolutely stunning.

INFORMATIONS