www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - FS US - IL Doll 170cm HR with BB Doll C02 head

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

SOLD - FS US - IL Doll 170cm HR with BB Doll C02 head

Post by MoneyMike »

Doll: IL Doll 170cm HR with CST / BB Doll C02 Jessica head
Measurements: (B/W/H) 118/72/107
Weight: ? lbs (my scale is broken, but she feels between 80-90 lbs)
Material: IL Body - Silicone with weight reduction foam core (marshmallow soft) / BB Head: Silicone (Hard)
Options: IL Body - Natural skin, HR skin details, Solid Breasts, Built-In vagina, Standing feet / BB Head: Natural skin, Blue Eyes, Implanted Hair Blonde?
Accessories: M16 quick connector (IL Brand)
Price: $800 + shipping (buyer sets up)
Payment: Paypal (friends & family)
Shipping: Continental US only (buyer sets up), Local Pickup
History: 1st owner
Damages: Some small HR paint fading/peeling spots around the body, most noticeable on the fingers, left shoulder and love holes.
Repairs: Both shoulders were very tight on arrival, I loosened them by opening under the armpit and applying oil to the joints. The left hip had the same procedure done when it started locking up. Removed inner anus add-on (made anal very difficult). Had repaired anus tear but it can loose again (will repair before ship/pickup).
Mods: CST / BB Head on IL body
Home: Smoke free home

I've been in a relationship for a while now and it just started to get serious. I have not used or interacted with my dolls for at least 2 months now.

I purchased the 170cm body directly from IL Doll. The C02 Jessica came with a previous doll I purchased from CST/BB Doll. The implanted hair is a bit rough at the tips, cutting it may help but I didn't want to risk it. The C02 head has a slightly whiter skin tone than the body but under the right lighting you won't notice.

Because my other doll with broken hips is laying in bed, this doll has been standing on foam and not used very much. I think she has an old type skeleton which has its pros and cons. Her left knee has loose rotating but holds a pose when bent, it does not hinder her ability to stand. I opened up the armpits to loosen up the tightness of the arms, the same was done to the left hip when it started to lock up. I only applied oil to make the joints bend easily. The left hip is now looser because of this.

The Silicone top layer skin has a very soft marshmallow feel. In certain places like the torso, the softness is offset by the foam core. Although it does not have a hard feel, just more resistance. The are various areas around the body where the HR has a small bubble. The right shoulder and left back of thigh have some HR paint fading. The fingers, right elbow, right nipple and love holes have some HR paint peeling. The feet have some damage from standing. There is an indent behind the right thigh. The right shoulder sinks in when you open the arm all the way, it is due to light amount of foam core in that area.

The anus had detail filler like the vagina but it made anal very hard to do. It started coming loose so I removed it. It doesn't look as good as it did before but the anus is much more functional. The anus has a tear at the top which I had previously fix but it came undone. If the buyer wants, I will re-glue it with Permatex before I ship her out.

Finger wires are all intact. The HR skin details are amazingly real, even better than my other realistic doll. The silicone looks shiny but with a good powdering it will be dimmed. The breast are solid, they will not jiggle or feel as good as gel breasts. They are very durable though, no worries about sagging or deflation.

It sounds like a lot of flaws but they pale in comparison to the dolls overall beauty. She is built like a tank. Hope to find her a good home.

==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: FS US - IL Doll 170cm HR with BB Doll C02 head

Post by MoneyMike »

Doll is sold. Moderators please change.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]