climaxdoll.

Another of mrmofo's toys.. Silicone Oral head!! BEAUTIFUL

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another of mrmofo's toys.. Silicone Oral head!! BEAUTIFU

Post by mrmofo44 »

sticks wrote:It happened. I caved in and also ordered the Head Alexa oral toy. Grey eyes and brunette long curly hair.

I first had big issues paying with their suggested WISE system (previously TransferWise), but one email to them and they quickly sorted it out by offering a PayPal invoice (with an added extra charge to cover for slightly increased prices by PayPal)

The total was 880 USD + 140 USD shipping and extra PayPal markup 60 USD = 1080 USD. That is before custom duties and VAT. It sure ain't cheap but that's just how it is.

Their service was very quick, to the point and helpful as always. Now to wait until the package arrives. I'll try to also write to you my feelings of this toy.

ps. I need to clear some room for this so if anyone thinks they are interested in a Silicone abdomen/torso toy from a specific German doll manufacturer with a name like park of dolls, or parkdoll, or... :wink:
Congratulations, hope it is a good experience for you :razz:

INFORMATIONS