www.sino-doll.com

My RS Sino & Level-D collab 148cm Mirei

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Silicone Lover

My RS Sino & Level-D collab 148cm Mirei

Post by Silicone Lover »

From here on in now that I've received her, any photos I take I will post in this topic, and I'll probably post silly stuff too. I guess you'll kind of get my review of her as well in this topic.

To see the ordering topic: viewtopic.php?t=152678

To see the factory pics topic: viewtopic.php?t=154700

Maybe I should've just put everything in one topic, I don't know.

So today I received her, there was no tape sealing the left part of the flap of the box and I think the right part, seems as though the package has been checked, although there is no tape around the box saying that it's been checked by customs or Blunder Farce.

The packaging is great, we have some clothes, an interesting Level D sheet, I think it's some kind of a certificate, it's a shame it's got a big crease across it, a wig, and a nice metal Top Sino box containing some gloves, a pussy/onahole warmer, a comb, and I think some things for moving the eyes?

The metal box has tape around where the box would be sealed, yet it had been sliced through which meant I could just open the box. Seems as though Blunder Farce or customs could have opened it to see what's inside.

After taking off the top half of foam I was suddenly struck with how small she looks! Like a miniature adult, I thought she would be bigger and I'm surprised Blunder Farce let her through without any problems.

There was some weird thing in there with her.

Tits are nice and squishy feeling, they're softer than my 155cm Sino with the big tits that I got a few years ago, I'm sure I've heard Sino say something about how they've made the tits softer or they're using better gel or something on their dolls now, but they don't jiggle as nicely and as realistically as the 155cm. That might be down to the fact that these ones are smaller.

Straight away I had to get a look at one of those feet since I have a foot fetish and what can I say, they look beautiful, very realistic, apart from the fact that they feel hard and the dark thick veins and the strange small red squiggly lines which aren't showing up in the photo that well.

I'll unbox her more today and show some pics of her with her head, wig, and outfit on, and I'll have some more things to say about her. :)
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

Mr_E

Re: My RS Sino & Level-D collab 148cm Mirei

Post by Mr_E »

Nice doll SL.
The weird thing looks like the blade extractor from a box knife. Careful if it is.
Peace,
E

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

I know you said the feet feel hard, did you select the boltless standing feet? If so does the the two types of silicone make for a noticeable difference?

1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1Drummer »

Very nice for you that it got there in one piece Silicone Lover. Cant wait to see some hairy muff pics. Your factory photos were very nice. A little lame that they use branded tape. Easy for anyone to just do a search on the name. Oh well I bet your smiles a mile wide ! Keep us posted.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Now that she is out of the box, for some reason she doesn't look as small as she did, she looks quite bigger, especially when she has her head on too. Rather than looking like an adult in miniature she looks more like a petite 20 something, which is pretty much the perfect size for me.

It's funny, I've had her for a couple of days now and I've only now just noticed the large indentations above her ankles from looking at this photo. They will be from the tight wrapping that were around her feet, as the indentations are not there in the factory photos and video. Hopefully they wont be permanent.

There is no screw, her head just pops on and will stay on even though it's quite easy to pull it off when you want to. I think this is a lot better than the screw ones.

What can say, she is amazing visually and how she feels. I already thought she was going to be great, but she's turned out even better than I was expecting. In the factory photos she looks a little yellow, whereas in real life she doesn't, she looks pretty much like she does in the picture.

Her feet and hands look so real, and the skin texture makes her feel real as well as though she could be human. In some places the softness feels spot on like her thighs and whatever, others feel a bit too firm like maybe her belly, etc. As well as being able to feel the texture there is like a silkyness and slight tackiness, as though I could be touching a real female with smooth soft skin that is slightly sweaty, like it's fairly hot or she had a bit of a work out. And I find that a turn on.

What I also find a turn on is that her pussy looks moist, and her feet look slightly sweaty. I wasn't expecting this but it's awesome. It's a bit hard to capture this in the photos though, they look more dry in the photos than how they look in real life.

Some of the veins look a bit fake though and weird, especially on the top side of her feet, the wispy ones almost look like hairs, but I think it's still better than them not being there at all.

Her areolas look too glossy, I think some baby powder should sort that out though.

Her tits look very nice, I like the way they slightly sag, it makes them look very natural (the camera makes her areolas look red, in real life they're pink).

Now that shes out of the packaging, her tits do jiggle a bit more realistically, but still don't jiggle as good or as realistic as the big titted 155cm. They do seem to feel softer and better though than the big tits on the 155cm.

I can't really say how she is for sex yet as the only lube I had was some that lube that I had watered down, but I accidentally watered it down too much which meant it was almost like water, so the attempt at sex didn't really work out that well. I've ordered some thicker lube from ebay though, so I should get that in a couple of days.

I was expecting for there to be a cleaning kit with her, but there wasn't one.

I've already got a douche though, so I used that. When drying her anal cavity though with some paper towels, because I had her legs more open for better access, and when trying to push my finger all the way to the end which meant the rest of my hand was pressing hard on the outside of the hole, it ripped. :(

I don't think it should've ripped that easily, it wasn't like I was being extremely rough or anything, and her legs weren't spread as far apart as they can be, it was more like half of the way. It looks as though there is a chunk missing, but it's just split as you can see in the second pic where her legs are closer together.

I think maybe there are silicone repair kits that can be bought. So I could use something like that to glue it back together. I think it will probably turn out okay (fingers crossed).

I then had the idea of drying her with an electric air pump for inflatables, I stuck the nozzle in the anal cavity and her pussy, and eventually they ended up dry. It's so much easier this way, and I thought 'If only I had thought of this in the first place she wouldn't have ended up torn'.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Her fingers have joints, they are not wires. She can actually grip your hand or anything very tightly.

Same thing with her big toes. But her other toes have nothing in them which is pretty much like all dolls if I'm not mistaken.

Here's some videos.

Fingers:
fingers.wmv
(21.31 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
Toes:
toes.wmv
(13.33 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
Tit jiggle & squeeze test:
tits.wmv
(10.66 MiB) Downloaded 79 times

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

Beautiful girl, ans so your jouney begins.
My girl arrived a few months ago and it took me about a week or so to get used to her being around but now she is a important part of my life.
It's kinda cool how you get to be very attracted to them.
Congratulations on your new arrival.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

A better look at the certificate.

You can see some of the other Level-D heads. I wonder if Sino will make these heads too and whether they will make a different body for each? Or maybe they will all be for the 148cm?

I've had it translated. I'm not sure if the signature is a reprint or whether he has actually signed this, but it looks like it could be the latter.

Does anyone know what the blue number means?

Apriliarsvr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:51 pm
Beautiful girl, ans so your jouney begins.
My girl arrived a few months ago and it took me about a week or so to get used to her being around but now she is a important part of my life.
It's kinda cool how you get to be very attracted to them.
Congratulations on your new arrival.
Thanks! I hope I do develop some kind of bond with her.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

So I got some better lube and I've finally managed to properly have sex with her, and it was amazing. Best doll sex I've ever had.

I was expecting the ultra soft pussy to feel possibly a lot softer, but it still felt great. I have some onaholes that are so soft that they're like marshmallows and I guess I just expected the ultra soft vagina to be close to how they are.

But I guess it's possible that if she was softer I may have not enjoyed it as much? Who knows.

So far I'm really, really happy with the doll. She looks amazing, she feels amazing, and the sex is amazing. All of these things have turned out to be a lot better than I was expecting. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Doll_Queen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_Queen »

what size shoe does this body require?

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Probably UK size 2. I bought some ballet shoes for her in a UK size 3 but they were a bit too big.

INFORMATIONS