cloudclimax.co.uk

Lookin' to buy my first doll

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Schmeckie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Lookin' to buy my first doll

Post by Schmeckie »

Feels kinda weird, bein' a grown man and looking for advice on dolls :whistle: A friend sent me an article about a sex doll brothel in Spain about two years ago. I read the article and laughed. Looked at the pics attached to the article and thought to myself, "Wow! Cherry 2000 might just become a reality". Initially curiosity got the best of me and I looked at a couple manufacturer sites. Then curiosity gave way to interest, then desire and now it's kind of become an obsession. So much so, that I want to buy one. And I think I've got the one that would be everything I ever dreamed of, picked out. On the Climax doll site, she's called Valentina if you custom order her, Savannah if you purchase the US in stock doll with black skin tone. This is where everything got complicated. I attempted to contact Climax about both these dolls and never even got a response back from them. Maybe I asked too many questions. Maybe it was the request for production pics rather than the glamour pics that pretty much all the manufacturers use, which I find rather deceptive to be honest. At any rate, I Googled Climax dolls and got a whole list of companies that supposedly sell this doll and attempted to contact pretty much all of them. Nobody has provided the answers to any of my questions, let alone sent the standing pic of this doll as viewed at the factory that I asked to see. What gives everybody? Is it taboo to ask questions and ask for pics from the production facility? :roll: I know little to nothing about these dolls and just scrolling through the options to customize raises numerous questions; hollow, jelly filled or solid breasts? Fixed or removable va-jay-jay? 8O Nipple color, labia color, skin tone, silicone or tpe head... WTF.??? :x There's much more to this than I ever thought. I could make a lotta bad choices and end up being unhappy with my dream girl right from the day she arrives. So I need help from anyone who knows anything about the 159cm XL Mega Breast Valentina(Silicone) | CLM(Climax Doll). PLEASE.!!!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Lookin' to buy my first doll

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF! If they are not responding I suggest contacting a vendor who can intercede with the factory on your behalf.

Schmeckie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Schmeckie »

Totally new at this, expound upon your thoughts please. How does one go about finding such an intermediary? I Googled Climax dolls, got a listing of vendors that sell their dolls and reached out to almost everyone on the list. Most don't seem to be able to answer any questions about specific dolls. The initial excitement is turning into frustration fast.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Schmeckie wrote: Totally new at this, expound upon your thoughts please. How does one go about finding such an intermediary? I Googled Climax dolls, got a listing of vendors that sell their dolls and reached out to almost everyone on the list. Most don't seem to be able to answer any questions about specific dolls. The initial excitement is turning into frustration fast.
It is often necessary to know
how to ask the right question in the right way! :!:
but you learn, and a lot depends on experience,
im still a beginner....

Feel free to ask anything you are interested in,
our Doll-Experts will answer you, or everything
will be revealed to you over time through reading....

Best Wishes!!
Dollman

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Schmeckie.

Your best bet is as Studio suggested…go with a TDF Approved vendor!

This is preferable to going directly to any manufacturer’s website and many of them will tell you that themselves.

We always recommend Jeff at Booty Call Dolls (BCD). You can have a direct conversation with him and he will answer all of your questions. We purchased our first doll from him and we didn’t know much more than you back then. Jeff led us thru the process and we were thrilled with the results.

Welcome to TDF! You are in the right place 👍

INFORMATIONS