sanhuiofficial.com

first doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Spirit_Racoon
Apprentice
Apprentice

first doll

Post by Spirit_Racoon »

I am in the market for my first doll, and I was wondering if investing in a small sanhui doll would be a good choice. I would appreciate
some feedback.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: first doll

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi there,
A Sanhui 145cm was my first silicone doll. She was fantastic, albeit a bit on the small side for me.
The skeletal movement/range was a bit limited those 6 or so years ago, but her facial details and relative lighter weight made her quite manageable.

Your first choice depends upon several factors:
Do you know the differences between silicone & TPE dolls?
Is weight a big factor in your choice, depending upon your own physical ability? Etc etc.

I should check out member reviews, comments about their dolls after some months of ownership, and any suggestions as given in the many 'cleaning & care' threads, before going for a final choice.

Or in short, keep doing a load of research first!!

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

Welcome Spirit_Racoon.

I think a small, light doll would be a very good choice for your first doll.
I'm sure far too many people set their eyes on their perfect playmate, and get stuck with a doll that's too big, heavy, and unwieldy to be fun to play with. You should check if your customs has any restrictions on importing small dolls. If it has, a torso might be worth a look.

Regarding silicone vs TPE.
In my eyes, silicone is better for everything except the purchase price.
Stronger, longer lasting, easier to clean, no staining, better shaped, ...
And a silicone doll can join you in the bathtub!, if it's without bolts in the feet. If it has hard standing feets and is without a changeable head, the doll can also join you in the shower. - Bath time is nice and cozy for heating and cleaning.
With gel fillings at the right places a silicone doll is soft where you want it, and the rest of the body feels like soft skin with muscles underneath.

Regarding SanHui.
My doll has no flaws (so far). SanHui delivered high quality artistry and craftsmanship.

Spirit_Racoon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spirit_Racoon »

Thanks for the feed back. I am still deciding between a Sanhui or a Piper doll. I really like the looks of the piper doll, but their silicone does not seem to be that good, and I have decided on silicone for my first doll. Though I do like the looks of some of the Sanhui dolls, and they are a perfect balance of everything I am looking foor, but the are expensive. Would such an investment be a good idea for a first doll?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Spirit_Racoon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 pm Thanks for the feed back. I am still deciding between a Sanhui or a Piper doll. I really like the looks of the piper doll, but their silicone does not seem to be that good, and I have decided on silicone for my first doll. Though I do like the looks of some of the Sanhui dolls, and they are a perfect balance of everything I am looking foor, but the are expensive. Would such an investment be a good idea for a first doll?
Well, some say that for a first doll you should go all in to give you the best chance to get into doll life. Others say get a cheaper doll to see if doll life is for you.

What I personally did was I got a Kimber to see if this was something for me. At the same time it allows me to experiment and make mistakes (movement, maintenance, etc...) on a cheap doll without stressing over how much it costs. This also allowed me to know what I wanted in making my next doll purchase.

It's a difficult question to answer, and I think ultimately only you can make that decision.

But also go ahead and get yourself a Sanhui lol. :haha4:

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

Spirit_Racoon wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:03 am I am in the market for my first doll, and I was wondering if investing in a small sanhui doll would be a good choice. I would appreciate
some feedback.
In my opinion, it's a great choice if you can find a head you love.

Even if it doesn't work out, Silicone dolls tend to fetch a slightly higher resale price anyway...
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Sanhui makes nice dolls. I'm happy with mine.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

No, I don't think buying dolls is a good investment, unless you want to start a doll brothel. :D
... and it can be addictive.
But, joking aside; You should of course buy what you want with your own money. (- Just don't buy on credit.)
Is your doll worth the price? - Only you can know that. (- But what fun it is with the money in a bank? YOLO.)

I also like Piper. I like that they make dolls where the head and body are in one. And that they can stand without bolts in the feet and that they are made of silicone. (- But so does Sanhui.)

Which doll are you considering buying?
Besides Sanhui and Piper, what other dolls and doll makers have you looked at?

Spirit_Racoon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spirit_Racoon »

I was thinking about either the 80cm, or 130cm elf doll from piper. I also like the akira doll. From sanhui I haven't I am thinking about the 118cm doll, or one of the 145cm seamless dolls.

I have looked at most of them, but other than Piper and Sanhui, I like AXB and Sino dolls.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Spirit_Racoon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:54 am I was thinking about either the 80cm, or 130cm elf doll from piper. I also like the akira doll. From sanhui I haven't I am thinking about the 118cm doll, or one of the 145cm seamless dolls.

I have looked at most of them, but other than Piper and Sanhui, I like AXB and Sino dolls.
My first doll was a 110cm Irokebijin, but I truly started my doll journey when I got a full sized doll. Smaller dolls feel more like just a sextoy to me, while a full sized one can be so much more. Also getting clothes is so so much easier lol.

Depends what you're looking for in a doll really.

So from my point of view I'd go for the tallest one you mentioned, the Sanhui 145 AIO.

From the brands you mentioned, Piper and Sanhui have the best LHPs imho.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

JustDude wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:11 am
So from my point of view I'd go for the tallest one you mentioned, the Sanhui 145 AIO.
+1

And PLEASE post a lot of pics!!! :)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

It seems you like little elves. (Who does not?)
On TheSilverDoll's site, I found a stunning Sanhui 118cm AIO elf Siofra that I haven't seen anywhere else, so I don't know if it's real.
https://www.thesilverdoll.eu/doll-galle ... reen-hair/ 
You will certainly get an answer if you contact Sanhui, even if it is not yet visible on Sanhui's website.

Spirit_Racoon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spirit_Racoon »

The AIO elf has just recently been posted on the Sanhui website. I really appreciate the feedback I have been getting on this forum. It is hard balancing lust with everything else, especially as a newcomer. With all of the research I have done, and with feedback on this site, I think I have settled on the Sanhui 118cm elfe, as it is both light weight and easy to store and easy maintenance. I think it will also be a great beginner companion doll.

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

It seems like a well thought out, good and sensible choice.
...  And she is beautiful.

Elves are supernatural mythical erotic creatures.
- I suspect that she will become one of the main characters in a live fairytale.

Wishing you both many enjoyable and imaginative playtimes. 

INFORMATIONS