http://www.climax-doll.com/

Clothing Options for 60cm M CLM(Climax Doll)

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Guromada

Clothing Options for 60cm M CLM(Climax Doll)

Post by Guromada »

Just ordered a 60cm M form CLM, looking to get some extra sets of basic clothes for varieties in photos and such, does anyone knows what existing types of doll clothes fit the 60cm M best, or should I follow the measurements and order custom on Esty? The measurements are larger than the likes of Smart Dolls and DD but will clothe made for them technically fits?

GatoPardo

Re: Clothing Options for 60cm M CLM(Climax Doll)

Post by GatoPardo »

Welcome to the minis lovers club.

You have made a very choice. Congratulations!

I´m waiting for mine.

I asked Climax about the BJD clothes and they told me that are suitable for all mini dolls. But until I get it, I can't know 100%.

Try to avoid custom clothing, you can end up spending the same as it would cost you to buy her a "sister".
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi Guromada,the clothes that the doll can wear are listed on the corresponding page. Not all clothes are suitable for all dolls, just that you can send us pictures of the clothes you like, and we will customize the clothes according to the size of the dolls you bought.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Would it be possible to order clothing and accessories for these dolls individually? I too am in the market for clothing that fits a 60cm doll.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Gaijin wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:02 pm Would it be possible to order clothing and accessories for these dolls individually? I too am in the market for clothing that fits a 60cm doll.
For the time being, we only support the additional purchase of custom clothing when purchasing a doll. :D

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:50 pm
Gaijin wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:02 pm Would it be possible to order clothing and accessories for these dolls individually? I too am in the market for clothing that fits a 60cm doll.
For the time being, we only support the additional purchase of custom clothing when purchasing a doll. :D
Understood. Thank you for the reply.

INFORMATIONS