www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by jokerisalive »

yes same here. I ordered one of their popular models and she is just as pictured and very well made. I was very surprised. no odor either and very good quality tpe and has hinged ankles and wrists. even has a rotating waist. not bad at all. hell of a deal as well money wise. go for it and be happy with your doll Satisdix.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes my 161 with a #22 head from them has about 100,000 miles on her. :D
She’s slipped off the bed in a cow girl position about three times, fell face first into a loveseat. :whistle:
I enlarged her nipples, converted her to accept an insert and added spring loaded eyes. :wink:
She’s around two years old, ultra high use! 8)
Bought her from their eBay store when they were selling them for so cheap even I thought it was a scam! 8O
She came with hinged wrists, ankles and standing feet.
She doesn’t smell and hasn’t turned into goo either.
Also, I think she’s super hot! :mrgreen:
406EFC39-E116-4A8E-BD7B-CF0B43AF9FDB.jpeg
406EFC39-E116-4A8E-BD7B-CF0B43AF9FDB.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1563 times
077DC563-FD73-4AB0-90A9-9C75259B4DD7.jpeg
077DC563-FD73-4AB0-90A9-9C75259B4DD7.jpeg (965.1 KiB) Viewed 1580 times

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

So.. I witnessed a post from a person.. who bought a doll here.. one I have considered buying -- and he received the ugliest nastiest thing instead of the pretty doll... -- and it came damaged.. puncture wounds and such...

The guy complained publicly on their 'blog' and I subscribed.. posted.. he posted.. I posted.. the site owner never did...

as soon as I emailed the site owner asking what the resolution would be -- before I'd buy one I want to be sure I dont get scammed...

what happened?

/ignored my email and he deleted the thread with the nasty post ...

of course all the positive posts are still on the blog...

very annoyed with this shady business practice - and also because he has a doll that nobody else has.. and I wanted to know more about it...

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM unless you want a dol that is

1. damaged in shipping
2. looks nothing like what is advertised
3. you like being ignored and ripped off.

Edit - I've made a post on their 'forum blog' complaining about the deletion. a few others have stepped up to say they believe the person was complaining out of line.. and they offered their own images of the same doll..

which helped to prove that the doll has a different face and body from what is advertised...

so yes; you might get a doll from them... it might look sorta kinda like the one advertised.. but it will be 20% different or otherwise hideous to you if your picky.

Driver9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Driver9 »

Hmm It sure is scary starting out with these beautiful creatures

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

bdizzle18 wrote:So.. I witnessed a post from a person.. who bought a doll here.. one I have considered buying -- and he received the ugliest nastiest thing instead of the pretty doll... -- and it came damaged.. puncture wounds and such...

The guy complained publicly on their 'blog' and I subscribed.. posted.. he posted.. I posted.. the site owner never did...

as soon as I emailed the site owner asking what the resolution would be -- before I'd buy one I want to be sure I dont get scammed...

what happened?

/ignored my email and he deleted the thread with the nasty post ...

of course all the positive posts are still on the blog...

very annoyed with this shady business practice - and also because he has a doll that nobody else has.. and I wanted to know more about it...

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM unless you want a dol that is

1. damaged in shipping
2. looks nothing like what is advertised
3. you like being ignored and ripped off.
Agreed. I would suggest to anyone please save up a little more money and buy one from an approved quality trust worthy vendor. You'll thank yourself in the long run. Sure people have had good experiences with him but there is a lot of negative! And probably alot more that gets 'deleted'...

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I bought their male doll, Nicholas, back in July and I got exactly what I paid for. Looks exactly like the photos, no damage either.
But I wholeheartedly agree about the communication. THAT definitely needs improvement.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

So... in summary today I learned there are TWO sites owned by this guy... both have the same street address, the same dolls, but DIFFERENT PRICES and information on the dolls...

What the heck?

Wait; What?

Two sites?

Two sets of forums

Two sets of the (same) dolls with different names? and different prices....

hmm...

Flat medium and large - the descriptions and the measurements on the bust DO NOT CHANGE with the drop down - nor does the price?

ww .lovedreamdolls. /product-page/tiny-love-dream-dolls-2-1-3-3
$429? She costs more on this site with a 3 head option
The amanda has no link to any customer review

2. ww .mistresslovedolls. /product-page/beth

Beth is cheaper? $369.

and it has a link to a review of the medium size doll; thats very good - actual images of the doll...

The problem is there should be 3 listings for this doll - one for each breast size... OR the drop downs need fixed so that the images (and breast dimensions) change with the selection.

I gotta wonder why there are 2 sites.. with different names on the dolls... ugh. does not make things easier lol.

I've made a forum post asking for anyone on their site to post :

1. their doll image
2. the link to the doll they bought...
3. preferably with a tape measure on the image to show that it matches the advertised dimensions.

so far only one person has actually done this -and that one person proved that the face was different... can't prove the body was different as a non nude image was shared...

I believe that person may be a member here and I encourage him to post his info here as well.. there are a few people there who are starting to get a little rude with me ... defending the honor of the site owner or whatever... just makes me think the site owner is making some of those posts himself under different names...

I'm expecting my post to get deleted soon lol.

But hey.. maybe their owner will impress me and actually fix his site... put actual images on his site and try to sell legit without tricking people... who knows.

rogue2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rogue2 »

bdizzle18 wrote:So... in summary today I learned there are TWO sites owned by this guy... both have the same street address, the same dolls, but DIFFERENT PRICES and information on the dolls...

What the heck?

Wait; What?

Two sites?

Two sets of forums

Two sets of the (same) dolls with different names? and different prices....

hmm...

Flat medium and large - the descriptions and the measurements on the bust DO NOT CHANGE with the drop down - nor does the price?

ww .lovedreamdolls. /product-page/tiny-love-dream-dolls-2-1-3-3
$429? She costs more on this site with a 3 head option
The amanda has no link to any customer review

2. ww .mistresslovedolls. /product-page/beth

Beth is cheaper? $369.

and it has a link to a review of the medium size doll; thats very good - actual images of the doll...

The problem is there should be 3 listings for this doll - one for each breast size... OR the drop downs need fixed so that the images (and breast dimensions) change with the selection.

I gotta wonder why there are 2 sites.. with different names on the dolls... ugh. does not make things easier lol.

I've made a forum post asking for anyone on their site to post :

1. their doll image
2. the link to the doll they bought...
3. preferably with a tape measure on the image to show that it matches the advertised dimensions.

so far only one person has actually done this -and that one person proved that the face was different... can't prove the body was different as a non nude image was shared...

I believe that person may be a member here and I encourage him to post his info here as well.. there are a few people there who are starting to get a little rude with me ... defending the honor of the site owner or whatever... just makes me think the site owner is making some of those posts himself under different names...

I'm expecting my post to get deleted soon lol.

But hey.. maybe their owner will impress me and actually fix his site... put actual images on his site and try to sell legit without tricking people... who knows.

That person was me. I don’t work for mistress love doll, but have purchased some of their dolls in the past. I do believe in giving credit when credit is due. Essentially all doll nights have 3 different breast sizes, flat, large and really large. Those dolls are ok for people on a budget, first time doll buyer or someone that would go for quantity over quality. That is not to say they are bad dolls, they just don’t feel as good as quality over the bigger guys, but what you are paying for it’s a heck of a deal. Shipping is fast, you will get a doll in less then 5 days. If you want to know what the faces actually look like go to the forum of MLD, they are accurate.

But also I would like to say that I am not a diehard fanboy. The site needs to be a lot more clearer and have an option where you choose the face (an accurate picture) and then choose a body. For the most part those guys are really supportive, but they do run into trolls every so often and they are protective of their ladies and their product of choice.

Just brows the website for a face you like and search the forum for what it really looks like, that’s what I did. If you still feel it’s a scam I would just look somewhere else for a doll.

I have since sold those dolls that I bought from there, I ran out of room and purchased a more realistic looking dolls. They served me well and I recommend them. Here is a picture of the “medium” breast sized Juno. I redid her make up by the way, for better or worse.
Attachments
96EFC22C-8C29-47BB-A953-9195FE338234.jpeg
96EFC22C-8C29-47BB-A953-9195FE338234.jpeg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
65291752-FADC-49D9-907F-475C1D33C21F.jpeg
65291752-FADC-49D9-907F-475C1D33C21F.jpeg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
Irontech Miki (Nikki)
Starpery Sarah
Piper Phoebe, Ariel, Elsa

Driver9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Driver9 »

Got my doll from David in 5 days,un boxed her yesterday, this is my first doll and I have to say she is amazing,I know there's issues (the plugs) and ( no options) thanks to you all on the forum btw,everything else seems great ,it seems like a great beginner doll ,going to try and post some pics and updates soon

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

look forward to seeing some pics Driver9. Congrats on the new gal.

Driver9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Driver9 »

Thank You Joker

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

update on my MLD 135cm Anna

I could have updated this several months ago, but here goes.

The doll arrived as ordered. but, I have no feelings for her at all. every time I go to kiss her, her head seems too small and it is awkward. I have tried putting my WM head on her, but it looks too big. so really nothing easily I can do about it. This isn't bashing MLD, I got what I ordered, but she just isn't for me, not for an actual loving experience.

if I could go back in time, I'd rather order a Kimber doll for just a little more $. no regrets, Anna has her pros but she just isn't for me after all. hope that helps anyone considering this doll. if you are pretty tall you may want to consider a bigger doll

DLCanada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DLCanada »

Updates on MLD? The temptation is great.

INFORMATIONS