exdollofficial.com

Evo 167 LHP Pics

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

returner

Evo 167 LHP Pics

Post by returner »

Hi
I am interested in evo 167 and wondering how good her lhp for doggy. Anybody has pics of evo 167 LHP from behind ? I am interested seeing the LHP without being prep, i.e. simply having the doll laid down on the bed with her butt exposed or her bending exposing lhp.
If anybody can share some pics, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Evo 167 LHP Pics

Post by Kazuya »

returner wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 am Hi
I am interested in evo 167 and wondering how good her lhp for doggy. Anybody has pics of evo 167 LHP from behind ? I am interested seeing the LHP without being prep, i.e. simply having the doll laid down on the bed with her butt exposed or her bending exposing lhp.

Thanks
Unless you have a dick the size of pencil, or you plan to use the doll for photography, I would not bother with this doll. I speak from bitter experience.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Kazuya wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Thanks
Unless you have a dick the size of pencil, or you plan to use the doll for photography, I would not bother with this doll. I speak from bitter experience.
Yes, quite true. I also have this model of doll, and my experience is the same.
You would struggle to gain access from behind and struggle greatly to even enter her.
I now use my Evo167 for photography 95% of the time, but I did decide to 'modify' her a little while back, so sex is now possible to some degree.
I would not recommend doing this yourself though, unless you plan to keep her for plenty photography pursuits.
It was a big slow job - but I actually gave her a representation of a real vagina.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Up2myneck wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:54 pm
Kazuya wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Thanks
Yes, quite true. I also have this model of doll, and my experience is the same.
You would struggle to gain access from behind and struggle greatly to even enter her.
I now use my Evo167 for photography 95% of the time, but I did decide to 'modify' her a little while back, so sex is now possible to some degree.
I would not recommend doing this yourself though, unless you plan to keep her for plenty photography pursuits.
It was a big slow job - but I actually gave her a representation of a real vagina.
Do you mind sharing how you did this? I tried stretching the orifice with a giant dildo but to no avail and had to sell the doll in end. It was a shame as it was such a nice sculpt and heads were really quite attractive. I love many of Exdoll’s bodies but they are all plagued this same issue, a diy fix would be useful to know.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I'm in agreement. Very few DS are good sex doll for sex. They are bottom teir along with built in 4woods.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

returner

Post by returner »

I appreciate the replies. I was worried about the sexual function of ds doll after reading some of the comments. Now I have even more concerns. I am looking for 160cm plus doll with at least 91cm size hip, 33 kg max, at least c size bust, and lhp accessible from behind.

I have considered different other brands of highly realistic silicone dolls but they all have their problems. Tayu is still new, Starpery looks like has tears within a year, Gynoid has issues with customer service (important when you are one the unlucky ones to get a defective doll), zelex and xycolo too heavy.

If anybody can give suggestion what model/vendor, it would appreciated.

Thanks

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

esquisseallure wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:56 pm I'm in agreement. Very few DS are good sex doll for sex. They are bottom teir along with built in 4woods.
Well I don't know about the other DS dolls but I own a DS Summit Alexa and she's fantastic in the sack. Her holes are both ribbed, snug, and fit like a glove, but not too small or tight by any means (and I'm above average in size)... And she's super easy to move around into different positions because her skeleton moves easily despite being "stiff" and she's extremely light. In fact, I just got done nailing her in like 5-6 different positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggy, standing, reverse cowgirl, etc), in all three entrances, and it was amazing.

I also have experience with a WM TPE doll and a Realdoll, and DS Summit Alexa definitely holds her own in the sex department.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

taylormayd wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:57 am
esquisseallure wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:56 pm I'm in agreement. Very few DS are good sex doll for sex. They are bottom teir along with built in 4woods.
Well I don't know about the other DS dolls but I own a DS Summit Alexa and she's fantastic in the sack. Her holes are both ribbed, snug, and fit like a glove, but not too small or tight by any means (and I'm above average in size)... And she's super easy to move around into different positions because her skeleton moves easily despite being "stiff" and she's extremely light. In fact, I just got done nailing her in like 5-6 different positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggy, standing, reverse cowgirl, etc), in all three entrances, and it was amazing.

I also have experience with a WM TPE doll and a Realdoll, and DS Summit Alexa definitely holds her own in the sex department.
That’s reassuring to hear, as from what I understand Alexa shares the same fixed insert as the other last gen Ex doll line up (eg clonesome). OP, I have an XYColo (which is for sale at the moment) and it’s quite light for a doll- around 28kg.

returner

Post by returner »

Kazuya wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:10 am

That’s reassuring to hear, as from what I understand Alexa shares the same fixed insert as the other last gen Ex doll line up (eg clonesome). OP, I have an XYColo (which is for sale at the moment) and it’s quite light for a doll- around 28kg.
XYColo looks interesting. Perhaps you can tell me the pros and cons?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

returner wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:30 am
Kazuya wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:10 am

XYColo looks interesting. Perhaps you can tell me the pros and cons?
Pros - 1.it’s a resilient doll, and not easily damaged.
2. Some people rave about the skeleton but I cannot say that the skeleton is any better that a DS or a Gynoid skeleton in real world terms.
3. Has an anal cavity that is connected to the vaginal canal (makes cleaning easy).
4. The organic silicone is a novel material, behaves and feels more like skin over muscle that any other doll I have owned.
5. The feet have highly realistic detailing

Cons.

1. Expensive
2. The heads are not particularly attractive (subjective)
3. The sculpt is not particularly attractive (subjective). There something funny going on with their proportions.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

[/quote]
Do you mind sharing how you did this? I tried stretching the orifice with a giant dildo but to no avail and had to sell the doll in end. It was a shame as it was such a nice sculpt and heads were really quite attractive. I love many of Exdoll’s bodies but they are all plagued this same issue, a diy fix would be useful to know.
[/quote]

Hi, ok;
A bit of a lengthy process and also a bit of a 'happy discovery' so here goes:-
I also tried stretching, leaving items in her overnight etc. It did not work - her vagina returned to original size within short time.
I though, how about removing some of her vag material and just simply push in a DS insert, maybe glued into place. I'd had her for over 18 months by now, doing plenty of photo shoots [Yvonne & Kaylyn].
I started to carefully remove the original walls of her insides, with a very sharp thin knife, bit by bit.
Then I discovered that to my amazement, she had a more softer silicone a bit deeper in!!
I basically then set about shaping the entire interior of her vagina with the sharp knife and some small long type end-trimmers, used for fine electrical work. I then 'nipped and tucked' bits until the overall 'shape' was the best approximation I could get. I just kept feeling with my fingers, in between the procedure, until it felt about right!
It is still a fairly simple approximation though: note that I could not do anything about the entrance. This still gapes a bit with her legs open wide, due to the way she was originally designed, so for this part, she will never be the same as a real woman.
This 'feature' is probably the biggest drawback of nearly all current doll design - the inability to keep a mostly closed set of labia majora whilst the legs are spread. Sort this out and we are cooking on gas!! :P

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's a real pleasure to hear that DS Alexa is good for sex. Unmodified? I have been worried that the silicone might split? No troubles there? Presumably lubrication is key?

The neglected old models 160 and 158 in particular are very excellent for sex, but not anal though.

167 and EVO not at all.

ALL however are really excellent for photography.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS