http://www.climax-doll.com/

KATYA'S STORY

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
GatoPardo

KATYA'S STORY

Post by GatoPardo »

I was born in the beautiful Dajianshan Forest, as one of the most beautiful fairies remembered by the local elders.

Our life was happy and peaceful.

But one day, the humans arrived and together with the Trolls they kicked us out of there.

They had "sold" our lands to pollution, noise and other words which I find insults to Mother Nature.

Sadness made me lose my magic.

I consulted a old wise wizard who told me that the most powerful magic was LOVE and that if I wanted to recover my magic I had to find love in a human.

Thus, I traveled thousands of kilometers to another magical place: The country of the Sun, Joy and Party (you know it as Spain).

I can't save the world, but perhaps I can save myself and a human.
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

The Doll Man

Re: KATYA'S STORY

Post by The Doll Man »

GatoPardo wrote: I was born in the beautiful Dajianshan Forest, as one of the most beautiful fairies remembered by the local elders.

Our life was happy and peaceful.

But one day, the humans arrived and together with the Trolls they kicked us out of there.

They had "sold" our lands to pollution, noise and other words which I find insults to Mother Nature.

Sadness made me lose my magic.

I consulted a old wise wizard who told me that the most powerful magic was LOVE and that if I wanted to recover my magic I had to find love in a human.

Thus, I traveled thousands of kilometers to another magical place: The country of the Sun, Joy and Party (you know it as Spain).

I can't save the world, but perhaps I can save myself and a human.
Well done Katya!!
Keep up the great work!!
:thumbs_up:

Deep In Dajianshan Forest, 03.jpg
Deep In Dajianshan Forest, 03.jpg (377.68 KiB) Viewed 527 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS