kimberdoll.com

Kimber’s weight

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Xbot

Kimber’s weight

Post by Xbot »

Ok so I’m shopping for another doll and the one I got my eye on is listed at 86 pounds. I look up Kimber’s weight to get the jest of what this would feel like in real life. Kimber is listed at 62 pounds and I’m like no way in hell. I put my doll on the scale and she clocks in at 72 pounds. Did Kimber reduce the dolls weight in the last year? I purchased mine back in January

Xbot

Re: Kimber’s weight

Post by Xbot »

Well I have been stuffing her a lot lately :whistle: Jokes aside my IT is very close to specs on the scale I use. I might be washing and oiling her too much or something to be so far above factory specs.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That would be a hell of a lot of oil to get to that weight

Anecdotally my new bathroom scales added over 2lbs to my weight :(
Electronic strain gauges are required by law to meet Australian standards, bathroom scales, not so much :whistle:

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I have no bathroom scales to weigh my Kimber doll on, but she feels quite a bit lighter to pack around than my 65 pound Ruby 13 doll.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Kimber Doll, 015.jpg
Kimber Doll, 015.jpg (453.83 KiB) Viewed 445 times

I love You Kimber!!

:multi:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS