www.siliconelovers.com

TDF special/discount?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: TDF special/discount?

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Eleuthia wrote:Hey Siliconelovers,

Are you guys currently working through a backlog of enquiries? Haven't received a response yet to an email sent last tuesday. Would love to make use of Elsa Babe's 'Singles Carnival' sale.
Hey Eleuthia, I know your query has been solved long ago but just saw this message now - yes, sorry it can take a couple of days if we are busy or short-staffed to get back, sorry about that! We are a tiny team and it can be quicker to catch us on live chat.

homersexual wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:We always offer TDF members extra discounts whenever possible (even during sales) and will add extra freebies.

Get in touch for a discount code or just write TDF in the notes at cart and we'll always throw in some extra goodies for you.

:multi:
I'd be very interested in knowing more about this. If you would PM me about this please, I would be grateful. :mrgreen:

Hey @homersexual I have PM'd you with the discount code and TDF freebie details.

CLICK HERE for current sale, more deals added soon. :glou:

Thanks, SL
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Eleuthia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eleuthia »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Hey Eleuthia, I know your query has been solved long ago but just saw this message now - yes, sorry it can take a couple of days if we are busy or short-staffed to get back, sorry about that! We are a tiny team and it can be quicker to catch us on live chat.
No problem, I feel like my messages are being handled in a respectable timeframe. I'm just relatively new, still gauging standards and all that. Thank you very much for your service so far!

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I did get the PM, and some of the deals are pretty awesome. I'm split between two dolls, so at this point it's just deciding which one on some personal factors. Really wish there were more stats on one of them since it is smaller and I'm most sure if it would be awkward because I don't know if the torso is appropriate or if the doll's face would just be in my abdomen. I'm 6' tall and one of the two dolls comes to about has two listed heights, 4'8" and 5'5", so the description is a bit confusing. Also there are not accompanying stats like other dolls, such as leg length or body measurements.

I really like the look of both dolls, but the smaller one would be better for where I live, I just don't know enough and can't find consistent stats anywhere other than the WM photos.

EDIT:
I did find some better specs by the manufacturer. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one, but I'm trying to figure out which heads are compatible without looking weird so I can select a 2nd head.

Thanks again for being so communicative. :thumbs_up:

Robox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Robox »

Silicone Lovers wrote:We always offer TDF members extra discounts whenever possible (even during sales) and will add extra freebies.

Get in touch for a discount code or just write TDF in the notes at cart and we'll always throw in some extra goodies for you.

Can you PM me the discount code and TDF freebie details as well? Thank you.

Owen101

Post by Owen101 »

Hey there, I've been looking at one of your dolls recently on the website and would love if you could PM me a discount code too as I'm looking to purchase, thanks!

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

i missed this. ordered a IT159 yesterday.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Silentbob_swe wrote:i missed this. ordered a IT159 yesterday.
Is it really a good price if you gotta ask for a discount though :whistle: ?

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

I only read extra freebies, did not see extra discount.
But i would take that as, because i live in sweden there is an extra add of 1500sek to shipping. About 150 euros. So no free shipping really.

infinitserenity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by infinitserenity »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:32 am
I'd be very interested in knowing more about this. If you would PM me about this please, I would be grateful. :mrgreen:

Hey @homersexual I have PM'd you with the discount code and TDF freebie details.

CLICK HERE for current sale, more deals added soon. :glou:

Thanks, SL
[/quote]

Does SL still offer any kinda discount code or has that kinda passed? I want to make an order, but would be nice to utilize the coupon option for a better deal.

Johnline

Post by Johnline »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:00 pm
Qlaire wrote:

Is it possible to get the discount even after ordering without a code? This is my first ever doll on SL.

Yes of course, not a problem, I think we may have already spoken on chat or support but if not, please reach out with your order number and speak with Nick or Lou. :glou:
Hey there,

I too have encountered a similar scenario in that I had ordered first, only to later become aware of discount code options available, which I also would be grateful to retrospectively receive.

On that note, and with emphasis on the retrospective aspect I wish to contribute further with the following:

Am I correct to indirectly* gather that any retrospectively granted codes received are sadly inapplicable when wishing retrospective apply to a first time purchase, meaning that I too* wouldn’t be able to use one on my recent, first ever order with SL made either*?

Overall, SL seem to have genuinely at heart the wish to provide the ultimate customer satisfaction, which I sincerely am inclined to believe having read a vast amount of reviews and SL’s very impressive responses to the poorer rated feedbacks. (Whereby I must say, that these reviews did mostly come across as being grossly unfair or unacceptable)

However, I would also like to suggest and point out to SL, that they may potentially be undermining their own good intentions of credibility. For if many customers, as it appears to be, are commenting on the fact that they didn’t realise that there were discount code options until AFTER THEIR PURCHASE, then this is an indication of nebulous advertising practices. For that matter then, my suggestion to SL should they sincerely care about providing for best customer satisfaction possible, would be that they substantially modify their advertising methods very clearly. This e.g could be by ensuring that a first time customer/buyer new to SL’s platform would not be able to be unaware, that in order for any discount codes via various pathways to be applicable, these must be acquired BEFORE purchasing their first products.

Well possible SL may not approve my exhaustive commentaries regarding this topic on this forum here, however, if I am to feel in this way as well as possibly a fair few other customers too, then this may want to be considered by SL as an opportunity and genuine food for thought perhaps someday leading to trial a new approach in their business/advertising models?

*various customers appear to be making similar enquiries without clear responses by SL seen.

1FrenchOnionSoup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1FrenchOnionSoup »

Members get extra discounts? I wished I knew about it when I bought my first doll.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

It isn't too big, but the sale prices on the site itself are significantly nicer. There is also a limit to extras, coupons, etc.

Extra discounts are good, but at the end of the day quality CS and a happy doll buying experience are even more important, and SL really delivers on those fronts.

maximumsp

Post by maximumsp »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm We always offer TDF members extra discounts whenever possible (even during sales) and will add extra freebies.

Hi Siliconelovers, I'm looking at getting a doll from you. May I get a PM? Thanks!

Upper_Object
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Upper_Object »

ViolentlyViolet wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:02 am Wish I would've thought about asking that before I put my order in, lol.

Rip me. 8)
I am continually impressed with Silicone Lovers. I was able to contact them shortly after ordering my doll and Nick was able to add a really nice bonus to my order after the fact. I appreciate that quite a bit.

INFORMATIONS