sanhuiofficial.com

Still problems w/ soft gel breast option?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
anonhihi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Still problems w/ soft gel breast option?

Post by anonhihi »

A few days ago I ordered a 168cm SH with the soft breast option.

Now this thread from a few two years ago (see link below) has me worried. In it, several SH 168 owners report that their doll's breasts had deflated and lost structure (while apparently leaking oil)---sometimes within a year of receiving the doll.

Is this still a problem? If so, I might try to modify my order to get standard rather than gel-filled breasts (It's been less than 48 hours, so hopefully there's still time).

Here's the thread I mentioned: viewtopic.php?t=123951&hilit=sanhui+boob+problem

(Edit: corrected the link.)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Still problems w/ soft gel breast option?

Post by JustDude »

Just letting you know that the thread you linked goes to a foam party. Now I'm picturing a Sanhui in the middle of a party spewing foam out of her tits as she spins. Damn, now I picture it with the ''Spin me round round baby right round'' song playing in the background. So, thanks for that lol.

From what I've seen, however, is that there are reviews of Sanhui after years of use with gel breasts with no problems. I don't have one yet, but interested to get some input from owners.

anonhihi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by anonhihi »

Haha oops, I guess I only copied the first part of the link. Here's the real thread: viewtopic.php?t=123951&hilit=sanhui+boob+problem

And yeah, who knows how prevalent these problems really are. I'm mainly wondering if SH has changed/improved their manufacturing methods since that old thread.

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

I have a SH 168 with massive boobs (i.e. not gel-filled). They stand up like the tips of torpedos and are quite firm. If I had to order her again, I would choose the options "gel-filled breasts, gel-filled inner thighs and ultra-soft vagina" and would accept the risk of leakage.

anonhihi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by anonhihi »

That's good to know, I haven't seen many reviews of their standard breast option.

I wonder if their breast toys are gel-filled or solid. They're $400 and might be useful for comparisons/stress tests.

Cl5k12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cl5k12 »

I got my Sanhui 168 cm back in march/april 2019. She was a good doll and maybe I did notice that her boobs possibly didn't look as "inflated" little drooped down, but that could have been my fault with storing her laying down. Or it was maybe my eyes deceiving me.

However, the issue I did run into was the left hip being super tight that it never really loosened and eventually I heard a pop, and it broke. I had it without the new skeleton, and I was careful with her, but that was probably 2 or so years of owning her that it broke. Others at the time would mention that the left hip for whatever reason was really tight.

INFORMATIONS