www.dolls.co

Just Place an Order

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
BigDouja
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just Place an Order

Post by BigDouja »

Just placed an order for the doll referenced below with head #142 from sexxdolls.co. I've always wanted to try this vendor. So we will see how this goes and I will post an update on how this ends up.

https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/wm ... p-head-336

BeachBums
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Just Place an Order

Post by BeachBums »

Did you get any confirmation or shipping info yet? This must be the worst part of the process, haha. I ordered on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet, though it’s only 2 business days so far so I’m being patient.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautiful curvy babe, hope she gets to you soon

BigDouja
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigDouja »

BeachBums wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:42 am Did you get any confirmation or shipping info yet? This must be the worst part of the process, haha. I ordered on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet, though it’s only 2 business days so far so I’m being patient.
I did get an email confirmation and a response back when I made sure they got my note about switching the head for another one. No shipping information, yet. And yeah, the waiting is the roughest part of the process. :)

BigDouja
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigDouja »

Studio wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:03 am Beautiful curvy babe, hope she gets to you soon
Me too. :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

BigDouja wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 am And yeah, the waiting is the roughest part of the process. :)
It is terrible but very quickly forgotten when the box arrives

BigDouja
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigDouja »

BeachBums wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:42 am Did you get any confirmation or shipping info yet? This must be the worst part of the process, haha. I ordered on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet, though it’s only 2 business days so far so I’m being patient.
After about 10 business days, I got a tracking number. And whenever I asked for an update they gave me a response in less than a day. So the experience has been good so far. We'll see how this order process ends.

BigDouja
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigDouja »

I have received the new doll I ordered today and I must say, the packaging from WM Doll is exquisite and they have gotten much better with the "plain" box look. The only thing on the box that might be suspicious is the 'Made In China' text. But other than that, if I didn't already know what was in the box, I wouldn't have known.

As far as my full experience it was pretty good with https://www.sexxdolls.co/. They were responsive and typically answered me back in a day. And the processing and shipping days on their site was a little under what I experienced. On their site they say processing takes 8-10 business days and shipping with FedEx takes 4-7 business days so a max of 17 business days. From the time I placed the order until the day I got it was 20 business days. 10 business days for processing before I got a tracking number and then 10 business days for it to get to me. So 3 days over, which is not bad in my opinion.

So there you go. I recommend https://www.sexxdolls.co/ when you are shopping around for your next doll. And once I figure out how to post pictures using The Doll Album, I'll post a few pictures of the box she came in and a few of the new doll.

INFORMATIONS