Magnetic M16 head adapter exclusively available from BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Magnetic M16 head adapter exclusively available from BCD

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi AHL and welcome to TDF!

I never bought one in the end as I think they were quite expensive for what they were!

However, many of the dolls delivered now have some different additional screw attachments. There’s often a loop so you can hang them (handy for dressing) but you need a strong support of course. There is often also a screw thread bolt with a smooth top and some inset small ball bearings. This more or less does the same job as a magnetic head adaptor. Screw that in the body and the thread in the head will slip over it and be held by the ball bearings in the threads.

You have to be a little careful with sudden movement (I’ve had two heads pop off when the dolls were falling from me not standing them up properly :whistle: but no damage done fortunately! They can also just dislodge when in bed with pressure on the pillow! :whistle:

On the whole I find them superb as you can just pop the head off for dressing and also for lifting and moving the dolls (lightens the load a bit too)!

Phil at The-Doll-House in London might have some if your dolls don’t have them.....which reminds me, I need to get him to bring some to the UKLDF Doll Meet in September!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS