realsexdoll.com

are loveandvibes legit or scam?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

are loveandvibes legit or scam?

Post by omegadavid »

i wish to know if the loveandvibes brand are legit or not because on other review sites they give them horrible reviews like when you pay them they do not give you confirmation or just plainly steal your money or quality sucks... is this true or not?

The Doll Man

Re: are loveandvibes legit or scam?

Post by The Doll Man »

I got the complete impression that - it wasn't just like that what you search and find out..
"I think they are correct!".
They have a lot of pretty girls from the DIAO SHI manufacturer.
These days im thinking to buy a girl with face similar to wellknown "Miko" doll..

Good Luck!
Attachments
L&V FR Logo, 01.JPG
L&V FR Logo, 01.JPG (26.67 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

but are they a scam or not i really want one!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

"are loveandvibes legit or scam?"

I have ordered from them many times & continue to do so, as late as July 2021 - no issues with my order - so legit - however I live in the U.S.A. - which has trade relations with the European Union, and excellent Logistik systems in effect

I encourage you to go on the 'Love and Vibes" website and go to the delivery page and see if the country you reside in allows SEX TOYS to be delivered to your address

I also encourage you check to see if your countries Law allows shipments of "SEX TOYS" via mail/ Poste/ Logistik - if not your items will not be able to be delivered -

I recently posted in the Spring how the USA/ China - has blocked certain types of SEX TOYS (inflatable sex dolls) for sale and shipment - so check your countries rules before ordering as items considered "contraband" will be held & the shipper did send it in good faith but your country denied access (So not a scam)

Sex Toys shouldn't be a political football - but as we have seen in the USA the Biden Administration has put its foot down on importing of certain sex toys & from certain sellers (Alie Express) & (inflatable dolls)

So do some due diligence, in ensuring your country allows these inflatable sex dolls to be shipped to your address

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

sh nvm i preferer inflatable dragons then humans..

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just had to post once more on this subject 8)

I had just this week completed yet another purchase with Love & Vibes of the Great Republic of France :thumbs_up:

There is no way, no how this company can be called anything but great, and I sorta kinda get it what member "omegadavid" has posted repeatedly in the past in regards to Questioning this French Company, and many times there has been proof from other members in regards to how well the company delivers and provides a great product

I ordered on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - and my wonderful inflata-babe was delivered the next day - yes Thursday, September 09, 2021 ------ ask me again how great is this company - that is awesome - 6, 367 Kilo Meters in one day via Deutsche Post DHL from Toulouse/ Leipzig to the good ole U.S. of A.

Stay inflated - with Love & Vibes 8)
Attachments
L&V Lovely Doll 02 - Copy.jpg
L&V Lovely Doll 02 - Copy.jpg (60.13 KiB) Viewed 2262 times

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

can you post A picture of her inflated? please

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I actually did a post on this doll - "From France with luv & speed"

This should once and for all answer this question "LEGIT" not a scam !!!!
Attachments
L&V Lovely Doll 03 - Copy.jpg
L&V Lovely Doll 03 - Copy.jpg (204.51 KiB) Viewed 2080 times

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

wow she looks sexy! i bet sex with her feels good!

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Discreet shipping? I'm thinking of ordering a couple from here.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF Management is in touch with them. We just exchanged some info. It is far too early to say if they are going to be listed at TDF. But it would be nice to have a vendor with focus on inflatable dolls.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hey that's great news - Nescio50 - :angel:

As one of the EU best Adult toys web sites "Love & Vibes" - would be a great addition to the TDF and as they ship world wide - there sales reach would be increased

I have been ordering from them for many years now and never had an issue, actually the opposite as items I order arrive lighting fast via DHL traveling 6000KM from France/ Deutschland - to the USA (sometimes in 24 hours) that's blazing fast :angel:

I wish well to Love & Vibes and TO a good partnership with TDF - :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Nescio50 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:15 pm TDF Management is in touch with them. We just exchanged some info. It is far too early to say if they are going to be listed at TDF. But it would be nice to have a vendor with focus on inflatable dolls.
TDF approved is a pretty big deal. Perhaps management could persuade them to clarify and correct the description on their dolls. Some appear to be oral capable and are listed as blowjb dolls, but it's not clear in the description, at leat one claims to have TPE hands and feet, others say "Material : PVC" and " 100% latex body" like Aileen here. https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/lifelike ... -doll.html

They have great prices, great selection, and reported great customer service, but they really need to be clearer on the descriptions.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I think I ordered 3 dolls from them just now. It said the payment failed but I'm assuming it's an overseas payment outside of banking hours problem so I'll have to check later.

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

I bought two dolls that I was very pleased with a year ago or so.With minimal use, they both developed leaks at the seams on the arms.This only tells me to be very careful with them, I have a feeling too much weight will burst a seam.The 1am air babes seems to be more durable IMO.

INFORMATIONS