sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI 150cm All In One Head #34

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Chompers

Re: SANHUI 150cm All In One Head #34

Post by Chompers »

HappyWabbit wrote:They now offer articulated hands
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-artic ... hands.html
Mike says shrugging shoulders is being tested right now too...lots of good advancements!

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

She’s very nice. I love the sculpt on the back (spine and upper body) very well defined. Very natural looking.
Attachments
9F5A9973-D29A-4016-A9C9-26216FCC1CBE.jpeg
9F5A9973-D29A-4016-A9C9-26216FCC1CBE.jpeg (365.64 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Sanhui roxx it !

GenDollr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GenDollr »

This is looking Great, is the aio Head worth the Price?

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

GenDollr wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:07 am This is looking Great, is the aio Head worth the Price?
GenDollr,

That's a good question, and I think the answer is that it's very much up to your preferences. I don't have an AIO but wish I did. Even though the AIO prices have definitely gone up a few hundred dollars in the past couple months, I still think it's worth considering for the following reasons:

1) Annoying Seam - I really dislike the typical neck seam which most manufacturers don't conceal very well. I wish manufacturer's would at least try like TAYU has done with a better integrated joint between neck and head. Or at least provide an accessory like a choke collar that conceals the seam. I use a collar, but it doesn't stay high enough on the neck to conceal the seam.

2) Sanhui AIO (with adjustable mouth option) - An indirect benefit of going with Sanhui AIO is the adjustable mouth option. I'm just assuming based on videos that I've watched that the silicone seems to be very flexible with the adjustable mouth. I've had a bad experience with the very hard heads of TPE and silicone when I opted for implanted hair. But I'm digressing.

3) You can get a #34 head with any body. So if you really like the face and don't want to pay extra, you could go for that route.

-Chompers :lol:

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I think it would be great if they made an AIO doll with the same proportions as the 150 cm model (maybe varying the breast cup from A to B) with the head #21

Sanhui Head 21 (for AIO 150 cm).jpg
Sanhui Head 21 (for AIO 150 cm).jpg (100.17 KiB) Viewed 1024 times

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Bauta wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:30 pm I think it would be great if they made an AIO doll with the same proportions as the 150 cm model (maybe varying the breast cup from A to B) with the head #21

Sanhui Head 21 (for AIO 150 cm).jpg
Bauta - yes agree that head 21 would be a perfect 150 AIO.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Anyone got this doll yet? Would love to hear some feedback and see some photos from owners :D

I was set on buying this when they announced shrugging shoulders and articulating fingers. But since a certain Tifa doll suddenly popped up from nowhere I'm very torn between the two :puppydogeyes:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

tdfcamelboi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tdfcamelboi »

A good idea would be if they gave you head options for AIO dolls.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

tdfcamelboi wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:00 am A good idea would be if they gave you head options for AIO dolls.
I would love for them to do it, but it is almost impossible at the moment until the technology to make dolls improves.
To make a full body doll (body + head) you have to make a mold for each one, that is, a mold for each body + head, apart from the molds that they already have for bodies without heads and from the molds themselves only of the heads, what is complicated.

In addition, unlike manufacturing the bodies and heads separately, when a body with an integrated head is made, the risks of the head going wrong are much higher than when it is made separately, and if it goes wrong they have to discard the whole doll and make another one. That is why so few brands make bodies with integrated heads.

When someone doesn't know how this topic of molds works, the logical thing is to think that they should make all the dolls with the integrated head without the neck seam, and that there should be one for each head and body design. It is not impossible but it is very difficult.

Sanhui has the AIO (All In One) and another brand that makes all its dolls in this way is Piper Doll. Hardly any other manufacturer dares. That's why Sanhui dolls AIO and Piper Dolls are so special even though you can't change their heads.

But what they could do in Sanhui is to have more styles of AIO dolls, more variety.

I like face #21 because they already have it in their designs and therefore it would be feasible, it is a doll with a somewhat more mature face and one of the most realistic that Sanhui has right now. Although I am open to the next news of their AIO dolls and new faces as long as they are captivating.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Dr Evil wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:49 am
Awake88 wrote:Wow! I love everything about this doll. Subscribing to see more.
I agree completely. I just ordered a 145-07 AIO and will definitely be ordering this one next.
Dr. Evil,

Did you receive your 145-07 AIO? How do you like her? Are you going to post pictures, or is she one of the unlucky girls that was banned on TDF?

Edees226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Edees226 »

OMG she looks super amazing! Just look at her head and her body, I know she will definitely be my 2nd doll very soon coming after my Freya from BestRealDoll.
Happy life with 166cm Momo :razz:
The most gorgeous lady from bestrealdoll, who will be my next doll?

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

I wish that they also made this 150 body for normal, screw on heads, because it is one of the best sculpts I've seen ( top 3), and not terribly heavy. But 3k-3500 is too much for me to spend. I'd pay 2-2.3k for a normal 150cm.

INFORMATIONS