reallovesexdolls.com

reallovesexdolls.com?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Mr_47
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Question about vendor

Post by Mr_47 »

BadDog89 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:41 pm Can someone tell me about reallovesexdolls.com? are they legit?
Well I’ll tell you one thing for sure you can definitely trust them. i’ve ordered 2 RLSD 174b , 1 WM 175b and 1 167G dolls from RLSD! I usually when I email a question about my order I get a emailed back really quickly from Stacey at RLSD within the next day. The only time It took longer was during holidays.

jo6pak

Re: reallovesexdolls.com?

Post by jo6pak »

BadDog: I have the 141F you mentioned in an earlier post. I have three dolls & she is my favorite. A bit on the heavy side (for me, I'm a weakling) but she is very realistic. You couldn't have chosen a better place to buy your first doll than RLSD. Once you've experienced the quality of the merchandise and their amazing customer service, you'll likely be back for more.

INFORMATIONS