cloudclimax.com

First class service

Reviews on Cloud Climax Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
nooneyouknow
Active Poster
Active Poster

First class service

Post by nooneyouknow »

New-ish doll enthusiast here.

I recently ordered my second doll, a WM160A with the 398 head. Service from Paul and the team at Cloudclimax was exemplary. My shipping was upgraded to the personal delivery service as they had someone in my area and my new funtime companion arrived a couple of days later. Could not be happier!

I also ordered a WM Doll cleaning kit at the same time. However, due to my own ineptitude I managed to break it before I could even use it. I contacted Paul to see if he could get a replacement part; he tried, but unfortunately it wasn't available. Without prompting, Paul offered me a ridiculously good deal on a complete replacement kit, delivered next day by UPS. There was no need for him to offer this but I wasn't going to say no!

Overall, I could not have wished for a better experience. Buy with confidence :)

INFORMATIONS