sexysexdoll.com

Misconception about boob size

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Misconception about boob size

Post by ccrider32759 »

You will always see differing opinions about boob size here on TDF. Some guys like the "Itty bitty tittie committee", some like enormous jugs, and some are somewhere in the middle. I'm personally in the middle group and can appreciate how breast size can ultimately alter the personality and overall appearance of a doll. But for the new guys let me pass on this little bit of wisdom that I have found...

The breast size is "to scale" on the doll. For example, I had a 148cm with D cups. Her breasts fit her quite nicely because she was a little short. Although they were on the smaller size for "playtime" to be honest. I also owned a 163cm at the same time who had C cups. Because of her larger size overall her C cups were bigger than my other dolls D cups. That made things a lot better for the standard "boob job" on the 163.

Fast forward to today. I now have a 6YE 160cm with G cups. And just saying "G" makes you think "omg, they are going to be gigantic tits". And honestly, when I saw the factory photo (attached below) I thought to myself that maybe I went too big.
63290%20(160G%20%2B%2016)D.jpg
63290%20(160G%20%2B%2016)D.jpg (203.28 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
But once I got her "in hand" (literally) I realized that the G cup looks huge in photos because of her scale size but actually fit her nicely. They are very nice for playtime, yet they still give the appearance of a real girl with a nice "stacked" natural set of boobies. In truth, they are a bit larger than a handful but not by that much.
20220106_213910.jpg
20220106_213910.jpg (298.07 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
So keep this in mind while you are shopping for your "perfect girl". The breast size scales to the overall size of the doll. The smaller the doll, the smaller the boobs even if the cup size is the same or similar to larger dolls. A large/tall doll with a large cup size will have volleyball size titties under her shirt. (And some of the weight that goes with them, lol)

I will admit that I didn't quite get this when I made my first purchase. I was very satisfied with my gal but in all honesty I thought her D's were going to be bigger than they were. And then I got a taller doll with C's and it clicked in my head. The current doll I got from SSD is pretty amazing in the titty department for my tastes. "Big" but not "over the top". So consider this when you go to pick out that "bangin body" that you want.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

andy1324

Re: Misconception about boob size

Post by andy1324 »

ccrider32759 I always laugh when I see your avatar, anyway all good points and much appreciated, just out of curiosity, how is the texture feel realism of your 6ye

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

andy1324 wrote:ccrider32759 I always laugh when I see your avatar, anyway all good points and much appreciated, just out of curiosity, how is the texture feel realism of your 6ye
She feels really good. The skin texture imo is kind of a flop. It feels a little "chalky". Most of it started coming off rather quickly. A few more oil baths and I will have it all off. The TPE under is soft and superior to the texture anyway. We sleep together in my bunk every night, she's a good cuddle buddy. Sometimes a bit cold but I can warm her up if need be. Most nights I drift off with a fat tittie in my hand, hahaha.

I replaced her cheap wig with a real hair wig, I play with her "looks" frequently by changing her makeup, and she has a small choice of clothes. So she feels pretty real most of the time. Of course, with all dolls LHP, weight, and torso length is never perfect. She's on the heavy side at 88+ lbs. The short torso means that her face is always in your chest when you are "doing your thing". And she has the standard LHP as most of the rest out there. (Personally it's not a huge issue for me but a common point). She has a problem joint in the left hip that doesn't want to move, which drives me nuts. That is my biggest issue of all. Because of that problem joint, I can't recommend 6YE as a brand. 9 days in the joint froze up and it's been a constant battle ever since. Many times I don't even want playtime anymore after fighting with the joint to move her leg, completely kills the mood. I have already hyperextended the left knee slightly because I have to use the whole leg as a bar for leverage to move the hip joint. So I am expecting the knee joint to fail and the hip joint to lock up permanently in the near future.

If it wasn't for the bad joint I would be overjoyed by this doll, even with the other "common issues". And SSD did their job, this is strictly a 6YE problem, a known problem, and a QC problem.
My gals:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I like to dress my dolls up, so I don't pay that much attention to listed cup sizes, but rather her overall proportions. Especially the waist measurement. The more proportionate the figure, the easier it'll be to find clothes that actually fit and the more natural whatever cup size will look.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

It's hard not to love her, flaws and all. She is lovely to me.
Attachments
20220320_093457.jpg
20220320_093457.jpg (160.33 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
20220117_232335.jpg
20220117_232335.jpg (351.43 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
My gals:

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami is a WM158D and she is, 30D bras are a perfect fit.
I guess with boobs I fall into the 'anything more than a handfull is too much' camp, so a D is perfect for me.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Bobby_K68

Post by Bobby_K68 »

OP is bang on correct. I foudn my doll to look smaller overall than how the pictures present (although her weight is still there!)
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair): Maisie

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Bobby_K68 wrote:OP is bang on correct. I foudn my doll to look smaller overall than how the pictures present (although her weight is still there!)
In the future, if I decide to get another lady, I will be looking at the tallest dolls. I will just have to do my research on the torso length. I don't want to end up with a "short doll" that has the legs stretched out to make her taller. I want a decent set of boobies on a much longer torso, one that's more consistent with my proportions. Sadly that means increased weight, but I want what I want, ya know.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

With a normal shirt on those "G's" don't stand out as much. So some of the photos will emphasize the ta-ta's even more, which can be confusing.

Oh and some of my pics made it onto the SSD website for Asian Lady Ross. That makes me happy, I do try to make my gals look pretty. :D
Attachments
FaceApp_1643467522765.jpg
FaceApp_1643467522765.jpg (538.95 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
My gals:

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

I’m having trouble to find a bra that fits my 6YE 163j. Skinny all over except in the chest. As a data point I was lucky enough to find a 34DDD bra at goodwill but the band is too large and the cup is too small. Still it provides some support.
CC9640DE-5B9F-406F-B60C-B8D6B017A289.jpeg
CC9640DE-5B9F-406F-B60C-B8D6B017A289.jpeg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1413 times
But it is not a good fit.

When I poke through the options at a local Kohl’s store, they call security to video the perv who is shopping for bras alone.
There are some options on Amazon that are better potential fists, but as unusual sizes the prices are high. I don’t mind paying, so long as it fits.

Any advice on finding a vendor for a bra that is in the range of 28 J ??

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The cup size is actually calculated according to the ratio of the bust to the lower bust. And because the body proportions of dolls are different from real women, sometimes the cup sizes of dolls are different from the letters. Not to mention that different brands have different formulas. We recommend that you also look at the measurement figures for the full picture.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Steveo888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Steveo888 »

You have a 6Ye 160G, she’s beautiful! Can you help me with some confusion… I am shopping for 161E in several in stock warehouses. They list 160G many places with the same picture as 161E. The dimensions are usually the same, sometimes 37 kg sometimes 38 kg. It can’t be the same pic for two different dolls (pink hair and red lingerie) so there must be some issue.

And, I could not find the 160G in the 6Ye Global website, so I thought it did not exist and was mismarked on the vendor sites.

But here you are showing pictures of 160G and she’s beautiful! Do you have any idea why it’s not on the 6Ye site? And can you please share the specs as you received them?

Now I realize there ARE two different dolls, 160G and 161E, but I’m not sure what’s their difference. The vendor pictures aren’t helping since they usually show the same pic for both.

Thank you!!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I can't really answer about the 6YE site, I often find manufacturers websites frustrating. I ordered from SSD and got "Asian Lady Ross". The difference between the two are minimal honestly, being the 160 G is slightly bustier. Sadly, I can't recommend the 6YE brand. In my opinion and experience the joints give me a lot of problems. I will never buy another 6YE. I don't have the specs in front of me but if you check out SSD they list them all.
My gals:

INFORMATIONS