http://www.climax-doll.com/

Does anyone have pictures of the R3 Gold Big Butt in Blue?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
roadside28

Does anyone have pictures of the R3 Gold Big Butt in Blue?

Post by roadside28 »

I've been hawk eyeing the R3 butt for a long time, but haven't really wanted to bite the bullet due to cost, and the fact that I already own the Original Fantasia doesn't help either. But I recently went to their site and see that they are offering the toy in the color Blue. I would love for it to be purple, but blue is hot too. Does anyone have pictures of what it looks like as blue?

ddahsar

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the R3 Gold Big Butt in Blue?

Post by ddahsar »

Sorry I don't have that color, just have it in tan. But if you had any others question then maybe I could answer them or try.

I was like you at one point trying to decide and also a fantasia owner.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi bro, maybe you can refer to the skin tone of the AD158 Tifa doll. https://climax-doll.com/products/tifa-a ... ial-makeup
:mrgreen: The blue R3 big butt is our new skin color and I dare say you won't be disappointed.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That is wild!

Sone really striking poses in that photo set. Nice work!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 am Hi bro, maybe you can refer to the skin tone of the AD158 Tifa doll. https://climax-doll.com/products/tifa-a ... ial-makeup
:mrgreen: The blue R3 big butt is our new skin color and I dare say you won't be disappointed.
That kinda helps, but at the same time not really. I'm gonna hold off for a bit I think. If you get any blue orders of this fantastic ass, could you please share pictures here. I'm sure I'm not the first person asking what it looks like.

Also since you're doing fantasy colors, any change at doing a purple color? I would for sure purchase a purple one, especially if it was the same color as Syx from the Manaworld web comics. ;)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

roadside28 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:34 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 am Hi bro, maybe you can refer to the skin tone of the AD158 Tifa doll. https://climax-doll.com/products/tifa-a ... ial-makeup
That kinda helps, but at the same time not really. I'm gonna hold off for a bit I think. If you get any blue orders of this fantastic ass, could you please share pictures here. I'm sure I'm not the first person asking what it looks like.

Also since you're doing fantasy colors, any change at doing a purple color? I would for sure purchase a purple one, especially if it was the same color as Syx from the Manaworld web comics. ;)
This is no problem, I will share it with you as soon as possible. As for purple, thank you for your suggestion, we will make a plan. :haha4:

INFORMATIONS