www.dolls.co

Just made a Doll order and cannot get any info about my order.

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Dollscholar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just made a Doll order and cannot get any info about my order.

Post by Dollscholar »

I recently put an order in here and I cannot get ahold of anyone. I have received no tracking number. I have emailed this vendor many times. I even emailed the manufacturer of my doll and asked them if they could get ahold of someone at the vendor and they also couldn't get ahold of anyone. I feel a little cheated at this point as I have made such an effort to get info on my order. I am partly posting this hoping SEXXDOLLS CO. Will see this and contact me somehow. Does anyone know anything else I can do? And if worse comes to worse a way to get my money back if my doll never comes and I never make contact with them.?

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Just made a Doll order and cannot get any info about my order.

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey, no worries at all. Everything is okay with your order. I have responded back to your email just now. I am so sorry for the late response. I have been out for a couple of days, but i am back and will reply back as soon as possible! :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

Dollscholar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Just made a Doll order and cannot get any info about my order.

Post by Dollscholar »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:38 am Hey, no worries at all. Everything is okay with your order. I have responded back to your email just now. I am so sorry for the late response. I have been out for a couple of days, but i am back and will reply back as soon as possible! :)
Hey there. Just wanted to say I got back to you with your message about my order on the 19th. Waiting for you to get back to my emails so we can get it resolved and I can get my order. :D

INFORMATIONS