reallovesexdolls.com

Thank You RealLoveSexDoll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
PopTarts

Thank You RealLoveSexDoll

Post by PopTarts »

I just wanted to chime in and let others know that I just had great experiences with RealLoveSexDoll on my first doll! After looking around the different options on the web, I settled with RLSD due to their reputation and reliability. It proved to be true for me.

It only took three weeks for my custom WM 140D doll to arrive. And I know that the time was mostly dependent upon WM Dolls, but RLSD was there with me the whole way. I had a couple of questions during the process, that they answered with more than enough information, and even responded over the weekend, which I did not expect. Both responses were very prompt, not leaving me wondering or worrying.

In a day when we see more complaints than approvals, I thought that I would share this experience. Especially because dolls are a big commitment and can make people very nervous.

If you're interested, here is the unboxing of my doll with a bit of a review as well...

viewtopic.php?t=153292
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Thank You RealLoveSexDoll

Post by ZombieWinter »

I read your review. Your doll looks perfect and those faces are very sexy! RLSD has a very loyal following. Good choice on the vendor. I haven't ordered from them yet, but I've had plenty of PMs with them and they are very professional.

I also noticed your doll came with shoes. Very nice! I wish more manufacturers did that. (It's nice because you can take the shoe with you when buying more at the store, or take physical measurements when buying online.)

She's a beautiful doll. Congratulations!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Great post, PopTarts. I agree that it would be nice to see more positive posts about vendors. RLSD is certainly doing their part to make this happen. They are a fantastic group of people, and I have had all positive/good/great/fantastic experiences with them. This is definitely the way to illicit positive messaging for them.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Excellent choices, PopTarts! Enjoyed your review as well.
So glad your doll arrived safely and I wish you all the best in the years to come.
By chance, have you thought of a name for your lady? Facepalm--that's right, she is named Eleanor.

By the way, my Alexis is also from RLSD, back in 2015. 8)
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

INFORMATIONS