cloudclimax.co.uk

Your favourite doll

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Your favourite doll

Post by Cloudclimax »

With us coming up to 10 years late this year, having seen and owned many many dolls.

Im looking at putting together an article for our website, not as big as war and peace pages wise.

However comprehensive and informative taking the experience and expertise from doll forum members.

At this stage we would be compiling from owners, maybe just a paragraph or two. Something that covers off why the manufacturer or specific doll ticks all the right boxes.

Anybody who wishes to post on this thread with there suggestions would be warmly received.

Think it would be a nice article which we will make sure we reach out to a professional copy writer to make it jump off the page!

We could look to publishing with a few doll owner photos too of there muse.

Think it would be kinda cool, especially for anyone new to ownership too. Taking the views of experienced owners.

Any contributions will be warmly received with special thanks, if and when you have the time. I fully appreciate how busy life is for all of us. It's something I'm looking to compile over the next few month anyway, so we get cool content and can publish just right with the look and feel of a professional publication. Obviously we wouldn't be publishing names, or avatar names. It's more we can use the content based on everyone's knowledge to have a really awesome informative editorial.

Best
Paul

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Your favourite doll

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hello Paul,

Seems like a nice idea. I guess it would have to be favourite doll from a brand that Cloud Climax sells?

In which case:

My favourite doll is my Mystique. Mystique is my SM149B + SM60 in blue skin colour. I originally bought an SM156A + SM58 in blue skin colour (the Neytiri/Avatar doll), and the SM60 was the free head. I'd never had a free head before, so I thought I'd just have a laugh. But the SM60 turned out so accidentally beautiful that I knew I'd be getting her a body. The SM60 is a small head and doesn't really work on the SM156A, so I bought a blue SM149B body, just for her. She ticks all the boxes for me just because I find her so gorgeous. And here she is.

IMG_E4790.JPG
IMG_E4790.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 907 times
Cheers,
HtS

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Awesome thank you Hunt and Shunt,
She's amazing :D
It's not necessarily from CC orders and purchases, it's more in general.
I am trying collate a comprehensive overview with all manufacturers really.
Think it would be a really nice feature and interesting read.
Best & thanks for your input, it's really appreciated.
Paul

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Cloudclimax wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:26 pmShe's amazing :D
It's not necessarily from CC orders and purchases, it's more in general.
Many thanks Paul.

You might get more traction with this thread on the UK Forum. I could keep going at this for a while. I can give you my next favourite TPE doll and you could pretend it is someone else. This is my second favourite TPE doll (my favourite silicone doll I can't mention on TDF, my favourite plush doll is my Kinky Plush bunny - I love that bunny 😍!)

"My favourite doll is my cocoa Jinsan 286 Elf who I call Storm. Originally she came on a YL168 which I didn't like. Then I swapped her onto a WM168A - which I got from Cloud Climax - and gave her a curly wig - that also came from Cloud Climax - and now she is perfect! She ticks all the boxes for me because she's an elf, she's chocolate, and she's incredibly striking! And here she is."
IMG_E5146.JPG
IMG_E5146.JPG (3.09 MiB) Viewed 841 times

INFORMATIONS