www.beautiful-dolls.com

160 cm Anime Delux Review

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Hagbard2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

160 cm Anime Delux Review

Post by Hagbard2 »

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/160cm-c ... p-346.html

Greetings! My first doll I ordered, and boy what a trip.
I ordered it just before Christmas 2021, and I picked it up from the UPS depot today.
Joy has been a extremely responsive during the whole process, keeping me updated about the Covid delays due to the outbreak in Xi'an and such.

So, I waited a long time, but am I satisfied? You bet!

The doll is fantastically smooth and easy to pose. Best of all, its incredibly lightweight at 10 kilograms (which is nothing to a guy who lifts weights like me).
The wig that I got with it is nice as well, which is a plus!

All in all I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
So what about the drawbacks? Well, I would say the page does a very bad job of advertising this doll!
All of the promotional pictures are from when the doll was first introduced in 2016, and it has gone through several developmental iterations since then, hardly being recognizable as the same doll.
I've scoured the internet thoroughly to find pictures that better represent the current state of this model, and that convinced me to purchase it.

So my final verdict is ;
Great doll, please update the pictures Joy!

INFORMATIONS