dollto-china.com

Huge THANKS! to Kimi

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Huge THANKS! to Kimi

Post by SyntheticAbyss11 »

Studio wrote:
SyntheticAbyss11 wrote:wife approved dolls.
This should be a category on the website! Sounds like it is working out well for you.
LOL, indeed it should be :D

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

According to UPS Shiori should arrive sometime tomorrow :D I also received completed pictures of Abby from Kimi. Hopefully will be able to post sometime soon. On a side note, one thing I've learned from purchasing these dolls. Is that waiting for shipping BLOWS GOATS! :lol:

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dollhouse 168 Silicone 90cm Abby completed pictures. I opted for wigs over the implanted blonde hair. Waiting on tracking number now. Silicone 140cm Shiori arrived yesterday and she looks amazing. I'm very pleased with how well she came out. Will take some photos when time allows.
Attachments
QQ图片20210918102031.jpg
QQ图片20210918102031.jpg (168.47 KiB) Viewed 1569 times
QQ图片20210918102037.jpg
QQ图片20210918102037.jpg (186.97 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Update! 90cm Silicone Abby arrived today. She is absolutely amazing. My overall impression of Piper/Doll-Forever/Dollhouse/Irokebijin is great. The quality of all the dolls so far have been fantastic. Thanks again Kimi for all the help before and after the sales. Will post some pictures soon. I'm guessing the place to post non factory pictures is the Eye Candy forum?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

SyntheticAbyss11 wrote:I'm guessing the place to post non factory pictures is the Eye Candy forum?
You can, but it is not required. Very cute new girl, congratulations - the dark purple wig is not a color I usually see, looks good

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Studio wrote:
SyntheticAbyss11 wrote:I'm guessing the place to post non factory pictures is the Eye Candy forum?
You can, but it is not required. Very cute new girl, congratulations - the dark purple wig is not a color I usually see, looks good
Thanks for the congrats and info Studio. :D

javo0666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by javo0666 »

SyntheticAbyss11 wrote:Dollhouse 168 Silicone 90cm Abby completed pictures. I opted for wigs over the implanted blonde hair. Waiting on tracking number now. Silicone 140cm Shiori arrived yesterday and she looks amazing. I'm very pleased with how well she came out. Will take some photos when time allows.

Hi! I have a question: you already had the 140cm Shiori, why you decided to buy the 90cm Abby? The first one was too heavy? Im not decided which one to buy! Please help. :)
Thanks.

crazymew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crazymew »

Question about the 140cm Irokebijin, Shiori. Is it possible to have paizuri play with her?

INFORMATIONS