LinkdollsBanner.jpg

If you had a full sex doll, would you still want to buy a torso doll?

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: If you had a full sex doll, would you still want to buy a torso doll?

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

When I bought my first doll over 15 years ago, she also came with a free torso. That doll was so heavy that I would mostly use the torso for sex. Easier to clean too. Eventually I would get a doll that weighed around 70lbs and I was able to move her more easily. Now I don't even think about getting another torso for easier sex.

Though I do have a fabric anime doll. She is so light and easy to move around. That doll might have replaced my want for a torso that's easier to have sex with. But I haven't even used that doll in a while. My current dolls are all I've needed. I've gotten really fast with clean up. If I'm feeling too lazy for clean up with them, then I wouldn't want to clean a torso either.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

First we have to define what type of Torso.
You have headless, with arms or no arms, with half thighs or no thighs.

Headless is absolutely out of question to me cause a nice head and face is what gives me most erections. I also cum just by mouth kissing and hugging.

Arms are also preferable, and half thighs.
As you see dear poster, the more complete the better, the more closer to a full doll the better.

So in the end, now that more light weight dolls become available, there is little reason for a Torso unless its price attractive, considering you have FULL dolls from cheap manufacturers that are very near the price of a Torso.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

A Torso would be a great substitute, for someone who already has a full size doll but does not want to deal with full size doll weight in the bedroom 👽

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Dollfriend wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:35 am A Torso would be a great substitute, for someone who already has a full size doll but does not want to deal with full size doll weight in the bedroom 👽
Agree with you, full body dolls are too heavy for some
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience
email:support@linkdolls.com

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Hitchhiker42 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 am When I bought my first doll over 15 years ago, she also came with a free torso. That doll was so heavy that I would mostly use the torso for sex. Easier to clean too. Eventually I would get a doll that weighed around 70lbs and I was able to move her more easily. Now I don't even think about getting another torso for easier sex.

Though I do have a fabric anime doll. She is so light and easy to move around. That doll might have replaced my want for a torso that's easier to have sex with. But I haven't even used that doll in a while. My current dolls are all I've needed. I've gotten really fast with clean up. If I'm feeling too lazy for clean up with them, then I wouldn't want to clean a torso either.
There are already some dolls with self-cleaning features
Look forward to our new torso doll
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience
email:support@linkdolls.com

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

linkdolls wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:29 pm
PersianKat wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 pm We shall see. I own a RD2 Body B
I have had her for a decade. I am very happy with her.

I ordered a torso recently along with a Body D (Heavy). I will report back when I get her. I am 16 weeks into waiting for her. So I should get her soon. I wanted something lighter and easier to manage cuddle with and have fun without the 90 LBS of dead weight. I am in my 30s now. I can still manage the large doll but its beginning to weigh on me a bit. I am not in my 20s anymore Thats for sure.
Why do you need to wait so long?
Abyss creations is heavily backed up with orders and they moved the factory outside of California to Nevada.

INFORMATIONS