betterlovedoll.com

research

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
hisman
Student Account
Student Account

research

Post by hisman »

First of all I'll introduce myself. I'm a university student from Spain, who is studying a degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology at the URV University of Tarragona and the Open University of Catalonia. I am working on my final degree project that deals with the interaction between technology and humans, and specifically the case of the interaction between humans and robots, and the sexual, affective and intimate relationship between sexdolls and people.

My intention is to approach my research from several perspectives. The first of these, the treatment that the phenomenon receives in the ordinary Spanish press. The second one is a survey is a survey that ia have rolled out to the population in general, to know what is the perception they have about the interaction between people and sexbots, what is the cultural imaginary built from ordinary prey and science fiction (novels, movies, comics). The third point of view of the manufacturers, developers, researchers ... (I've interviewed some head researchers of the field oh technology, AI and robotics fron RealBotix yet). And the last one is the point of view of sexdoll owners, your point of view, antd it's the goal of visiting this forum indeed.

So here goes the request to you. I'm interested in being able to contact with someoneone of you, someone who has a RealDollx, or a RealDoll too, to be able to do an interview, an open interview, to talk about various aspects around the dolls. The interview, of course, will be anonymous and confidential.

I want you to know two things. The first one is that my research is strictly academic, so whatever I write will not have any commercial publication. The second one is that I have been in contact with the Forum Administrator Brigitties hubbie for permission to do the research in this space, which he has agreed to, and has given me the Research Student Account.

Therefore, if any of you is interested in collaborating with my research, I would be happy to contact me.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: research

Post by Brunch »

Hi,
I'm not who you're looking for, but I'll just give you this link to check out for your research :wink: : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=150133

Good luck with your work!

hisman
Student Account
Student Account

Re: research

Post by hisman »

Hi Brunch,

Thank you very much for the link that you have provided me, I have taken a look at it and it is really useful

INFORMATIONS