yldoll.com

YL 160cm K-cup with Fuckable Tits review

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.

Did you find this helpful?

Yes.
No votes
No.
No votes
TLDR
No votes

Total votes: 0

bigboobz

YL 160cm K-cup with Fuckable Tits review

Post by bigboobz »

This review has been a long time coming but I wanted to get some time with her before sharing and Im gearing it to what I wanted to know before buying it. I hope someone finds it helpful. If you did, I would appreciate any comments you care to contribute.
Sections:

1.Boobs
2.Boob penetration
3.Body
4.Doll overall
5.Ordering experience
6.Heads

1.Boobs: Let’s start with the boobs as that is what this particular doll has that sets it apart. The boobs.
They have a fantastic teardrop shape that sets it apart from the similar models with Fuckable Tits. They are visually captivating and have a nice giggle. They are a bit stiff feeling and are about the same as squeezing her butt or other solid TPE material. You can feel the shaft void in the center when squeezing them. To tell the truth, they are not much fun to squeeze, and I often spend time giggling them to watch more than feeling them.

2.Boob penetration: When it comes to penetrating or using the boobs for this extra hole they offer, it can be challenging. Maximum points for concept and appearance, but there is something to be worked out still. The nipple holes are smaller than a pencil and are about an inch and a half deep before opening up to a tube/shaft larger than most artificial vaginas. Im assuming the inside tube is larger because the boob is solid and would not flex as much as a thinner Onahole would. Im not sure the exact measurements of the inside but when I stick my thumb in past the nipple, it has little to no pressure on it but when I use it the way its intended, it has a nice snug fit. The really awkward part is the small opening in the nipple that’s difficult to push past. I would liken the experience to trying to have anal sex with someone who is tight and unable to relax. I find lots of lube helps and I have to be rock hard to get past the opening. Because the opening it so tight, it seems to experience excessive wear and tear when penetrating it. I have recorded a vid with some giggle clips and an endoscope of going inside the nipples. In it you can see the interior texturing that as far as I can tell, is not documented much if at all. I would assume its not going to get any easier to penetrate it over time but it will probably start to get damaged more and more as its used.

3.Body: The body is as expected. The butt and hips are huge! (to me anyways.) They were bigger then the comparable doll models based on pictures. I would have preferred the smaller/slimmer body but I just had to have the teardrop boobs that came with the YL 160cm so the hips came with it. The butt and thighs being solid thick TPE are somewhat stiff as expected. You can definitely press your hands into them and get lost in the sensation. For the weight added, I would rather have had the smaller hips. I got the insert as I figured I could clean it easier and replace it when it gets a bit used as TPE tends to over time and I actually like it more than the built in on my other dolls or the anal on this one. (I do plan on ordering some different versions of the inserts.) The only odd thing with the body is the neck seems a bit long for the size. Maybe they were trying to make the doll taller on paper by adding an inch to the neck but it ends up looking a bit goose neck like.

4.Doll overall: Overall I do not regret this purchase. It’s a bit on the heavy side for me and Im more of a boob dude then a but guy. The novelty of the boobs being usable in this unique way never seems to get old. I have the standing feet and have posed her a few times but I normally use them to partially stand her to take weight off her neck as I have her suspended from it. Supporting her boobs has been an interesting challenge as I cant find a bra that fits or would not press into her back or shoulders leaving permanent deformations.

5.Ordering experience: This is a boring bit and has nothing to do with the actual doll so skip it if you want to save some time. I have always wanted a sex doll and I brought it up to my wife and as a couple we decided to get one. I wanted something that was unique and only available in fantasy. The usable nipples that some dolls offer seemed titillating and with the addition of 2 extra usable holes, seemed more cost effective. Win win right? I started out looking over a few sites listed as approved resellers or venders here and even a few unapproved. I quickly decided I was only going to work with an approved site and when I picked out the site I was going to use that had the doll I wanted, I filled my order basket about 3 times but each time I got cold feet or thought of something I was not sure about and tried to do more research. Everything from questions about how the boobs felt to wondering how they jiggled. I just could not find the info. I eventually reached out to the site I was going to work with and unfortunately they did not have much more info then what the site listed on the page and I ran into some glitches on the site so I reached out directly to YL using the email on their website. I got some of my questions answered and a pick showing the inside of the boob being held open. They let me know they could sell me the doll directly for the same with the same accessories and would take paypal so I said yes. They even tossed in a dick attachment and some sample TPE of the different colors.
They sent an invoice and I payed it. The day after I sent the payment, the YL site went down and would not come up anymore. I sent them an email and did not get a reply. I reached out to a moderator here on dollforum in a bit of a panic as you can imagine but in the end it turns out they had forgotten to pay for DNS hosting and the email delay was the normal 1 to 2 days reply time. Had a mini panic attack when that happened lol. I thought they took my $ and closed up shop. But all was sorted out in a few days and the site was back up.
A few days later I had factory photos and being a noob asked them to increase the areola size only to find out when I got her it was just eye makeup and would come off and need to be reapplied over time. A few weeks after that I got her. Unpacked her and started typing this review. I almost forgot about it and was recently reminded that others might have similar questions that I had so this is for that person.
It was not an option when I ordered her but I would recommend the articulating hands. If I had to order her again or got to do it over, I think I would try her with the super soft TPE if its an option.

6.Heads: I got 2 heads with the doll and I think I may have received factory seconds. What makes me think they are seconds are that one has missing TPE at the back of the mouth at the bottom of the hole. I will attach some pics but you can see the white hard plastic at the far back of it. It also had hard bits at the neck screw that prevented its bolt from going in as far as it should. (I was able to break it off to fix it) The other has the mouth hole going off center by about 15 degrees maybe. This is not really an issue but these are 2 defects that make me question things. But visually from the outside, they are flawless. I did bring this up to them but it was disregarded. If this had been an issue with the body it would have been another story but to me the heads are just an extra and I was just relieved the doll was ok and moved on.

I apologize for not putting the photos in the post instead of attaching them, I have not found a good site to host them that wont delete them after a bit.
Attachments
yum
yum
a1.PNG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2011 times
The but
The but
s1.PNG (948.02 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
b1.PNG
b1.PNG (597.31 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
b2.PNG
b2.PNG (563.25 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
LHP