SexDollAmerica.com

In-Stock Jessica 150 cm $1350 to good to be true?

With Local Stock in New York, USA, Sex Doll America offers the fastest secure shipping on all your favorite original, genuine brands like WM Doll, Piper Doll, 6YE, Sino-Doll, Gynoid and more! We are the sister company of Sex Doll Canada, but are a genuine US-based company and have shared full-time customer service and management staff. We reward our customers’ loyalty on every single purchase, whether it is your FIRST or NEXT doll or toy purchase! Feel secure & call us today to speak with a specialized Doll Advisor - Toll-Free 1 (888) 996-DOLL.
SeenHerB4

SDA Experiences

Post by SeenHerB4 »

Sounds like the "ordering and shipping experience" with Sex Doll America is different compared to Sex Doll Canada.

Not much real world info. on Sex Doll America. :?

The Visitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: In-Stock Jessica 150 cm $1350 to good to be true?

Post by The Visitor »

I can add just a bit of real world info about an Akira that I ordered from SexDollAmerica in August 2021.
The price for in-stock dolls is great and the deal is real. Unfortunately mine came with a manufacturer defect. Piper has agreed to allow for replacement, but this process is taking quite a while (it's now November) since I'm looking for a refund instead of replacement. If there was no problem with the doll I received, I'm sure I'd be writing an amazing review of their services. (One of the owners has contacted me directly so service is good.). However I'm still on the fence as my issue hasn't been resolved yet. (Their return/refund policy as posted on their website has some un-written company policies involved.)
I'll be sure to update and *hope* to be able to give a good review for SexDollAmerica on my follow-up post.

Cheers!

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: In-Stock Jessica 150 cm $1350 to good to be true?

Post by Kite »

Ordered jessica on a monday night. I had her that wensday afternoon. Had some flat areas that went away by the following day. She has minor defects but id chalk it up to ups being assholes. All in all if i want another doll fast id go through them again.

INFORMATIONS